Annoying Fireworks At night missions

Each mission has at night fireworks..it's very annoying for me..how turn this shi....off
     1 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey!

The fireworks are a fun display added to celebrate Independence Day! While you may find them loud in-game, they are really loud in real life too! The sound carries over the water and you can hear them all over the Bay! They will only be firing until the 10th so find a spot to enjoy them while you can!

can you at least make it last 2-3 mins or something ?..it sounds like popcorn..while i do mission i don't care about fireworks..i can understand..that someone wants to enjoy it at mission..but there should be choice or something

Independence day is one day right? these fireworks have been going for about a week in game time...

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hey!

The fireworks are a fun display added to celebrate Independence Day! While you may find them loud in-game, they are really loud in real life too! The sound carries over the water and you can hear them all over the Bay! They will only be firing until the 10th so find a spot to enjoy them while you can!
    That's all fine but when I did the Alcatraz mission I expected the volume to be less loud. Or any building I enter.
    Also the farther away I am doesn't affect the volume, instead it seems to work with the drawing distance.