Thread: Kindly requesting the addition of steam achievements. | Forums

Kindly requesting the addition of steam achievements.

Hello, I've been relentlessly asking for steam achievements on your games.

I'll be very honest I only enjoy games on steam, because I have all my community there, all my achievements, etc etc.
    I, like quite many, really care about achievements on steam. With over 6000 games I still avoid buying games that dont have them, as this perk is in large part my reason for spending money for a game. I'm preordering AC:O because of it, and it would be the first AC I buy.

I realize that some people might not care, but the community of people who would like those is far bigger than you might imagine and very passionate.
    It isnt much to ask and would make a big difference for fans of your games, but could also boost financially, as I know many people who would skip or will downright pirate a game that doesnt give them these additional perks, which they cant get otherwise.

Far Cry 5 already has Steam Cards, in the name of the many people who collect or care about achievement son steam, kindly add those for us.

I really hope you can do this for us, and ultimately yourselves.

People told me not to bother, Ubisoft doesnt give a F*** about how we feel. But I want to believe otherwise.

Many thanks.

LG
     6 people found this helpful

If i remember it correctly, on a console you get both trophies\achievements and uplay achievements at the same time. I see no reason, why it cant be the case with Steam games as well...

This link may be familiar to some. If you don't get the point of it you just might be a newbie to gaming and/or born after 1995.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4yIxUOWrtw
     1 people found this helpful

I really cant understand why you add them for some an not for all, can you give a reason please?

Considering the amount of people who want Steam achivements in Ubisoft games, not adding them should be a thing of the past. Sure, keep them both places, but add them on Steam too. I sure won`t buy the game if it isn`t added.

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Traktor Jens T Go to original post
    Considering the amount of people who want Steam achivements in Ubisoft games, not adding them should be a thing of the past. Sure, keep them both places, but add them on Steam too. I sure won`t buy the game if it isn`t added.
    That is really stupid reason not buying game cause don't have Steam achievements !

And your sake I hope this will not have

Originally Posted by KmarkoPL Go to original post
    That is really stupid reason not buying game cause don't have Steam achievements !

And your sake I hope this will not have
    I don`t tell you what to like about games, so why tell others?

Originally Posted by Traktor Jens T Go to original post
    I don`t tell you what to like about games, so why tell others?
    The game will have achievements. There may be shown on steam or not, but this doesn't affect their presence in the game.
    It's stupid to pass this game just for this reason. It just means that you don't care about the game, you just care about your ******* Steam profile.
    I am pro with the Steam addition, but people like you don't deserve to play this game at all.

To everyone else, I'm sorry, but I felt that this one needed a bump.

I agree with you @LordGorzul, we want achievements in steam as well and we are going to make a big call to Ubisoft for them.

I will start linking some of the discussions about achievements in steam, but there are a lot more. (Please ignore those rude comments)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/552520...8202025306559/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/552520...2713692367428/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/552520...4299532065510/
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/552520...8384138863219/

I already contacted support some days ago and told them about this, they said that they are going to pass the request to the developers of the game, that sounds great but you may not know how many people around the world want steam achievements.

I hope that together we'll get the achievements in Steam, finally..

Regards!
     1 people found this helpful

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    You really think that will change any thing ?

Cause 2 games had steam achievements, all of sudden all need to have it ?! NO !

You got already answer on Steam forum that there will be only Uplay achievements, don't like it ? Deal with it !

And for all who say no Steam achievements no buy, go S your self ! You are not real gamer, putting stupid achievements above the game is stupid !