Yo, will there be any news soon ? Some people thought the new game would be released before christmas, but right now I don't think so ! I would like a kind of 5 sec trailer or some screenshots, something to give us some hope ! I lost all my unfinished tracks with that stupid cloud so all i can do is wait for the new trials now... Please give us some concrete things !

Mystiqz_rL's Avatar Member
    Yeah give us some info man! At this point a simple wink and nod would suffice.

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry, no information at this time.

The funny thing is it's quite simple to give a rough outline of what is happening without giving a specific date.

"Hey guys...we are working on the future title as we speak. We are happy with how the game is playing and the graphics we are able to achieve on the new Pro and Xbox X consoles. We are staying with the usual 60fps giving the player smooth controls and a pleasing look. 4k looks to be unattainable, but 1800p looks about right on the X and 1620p on the Pro. Furthermore, because the Xbox 360 isn't in development we are able to focus all our resources on making this look like a true NEXT generation title! Gone are the days of being lower on the totem pole graphically. We our even using the photogrammetry technique used in the Frostbite engine to give terrain a real look. The lighting engine is completely revamped as well. No more 15fps pixelated dynamic shadows Fusion gave you. Track central will be a beast!! I will save that information for next week...same day...same time. Stay tuned for weekly updates.
    We appreciate all the content you guys create in Track Central. You've given life to the game for the past 2 years for free...just for the joy of creating. Awesome!! Thanks you Trials fans!!"

You know...something like that.

onesimpleclik's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by VEGASTRASH Go to original post
    Sorry, no information at this time.

The funny thing is it's quite simple to give a rough outline of what is happening without giving a specific date.

"Hey guys...we are working on the future title as we speak. We are happy with how the game is playing and the graphics we are able to achieve on the new Pro and Xbox X consoles. We are staying with the usual 60fps giving the player smooth controls and a pleasing look. 4k looks to be unattainable, but 1800p looks about right on the X and 1620p on the Pro. Furthermore, because the Xbox 360 isn't in development we are able to focus all our resources on making this look like a true NEXT generation title! Gone are the days of being lower on the totem pole graphically. We our even using the photogrammetry technique used in the Frostbite engine to give terrain a real look. The lighting engine is completely revamped as well. No more 15fps pixelated dynamic shadows Fusion gave you. Track central will be a beast!! I will save that information for next week...same day...same time. Stay tuned for weekly updates.
    We appreciate all the content you guys create in Track Central. You've given life to the game for the past 2 years for free...just for the joy of creating. Awesome!! Thanks you Trials fans!!"

You know...something like that.
    I think Red Lynx needs to hire you Vegas. Reading that almost gave me a glimmer of hope.

VEGASTRASH's Avatar Senior Member
    Onesimple.
    I’d like to think I’m top on their list of possible prospects. By this I mean, bottom of the barrel.
    A more plausible scenario, Redlynx offers a trip to come out to Finland the week they have a vacation. Cameras would be set up to capture my reaction. Shogun and Anba would high five and laugh over beers.

It's really hard to know if the lack of communication is a good sign or a bad one. Are they preparing for a big surprise or are they about to shut it down? It feels like a K-Mart with only a few items left on the shelf.

Customization

Evolution and HD customization was great but i felt like alot was missing from Fusion. I think it would be perfect if you combined them all and kept bodykits,and made everything colorable. Also i feel the lack in use of in game currency (not acorns). I think acorns would be great if they were used for more exclusive items ONLY for apparel and for customizing your rider. There were no helmets for skins that you actually had to grind for in fusion and i think that was a very cool and big part of evo with the squirrel and dragon helmet. Also all the other gear from dlc. I would focus on rewarding the player for playing and grinding and giving to those who pay for it but not taking away the rewarding feeling and uniqueness. There are no things in fusion that are hard to obtain and i would like to see that. I feel like you guys are working on something great and you're taking your time on it which is awesome but connecting with your fan base and community if key because you have REALLY loyal fans including myself. Keep of the great working i trust that you're doing and hope to hear from you soon. Dont be afraid of your fans, tease them and do more advertising but thats not on this topic. -Luce