Thread: Regarding Cheaters... | Forums

Disgusting

Just faced someone who threw out all 12 cards within 10 seconds. I have it all on screen shot. Ranked 27 btw. Spent a hundred plus dollars or more in this game. I know y'all don't care. The idea of this game is great but when I level ****ing 4 beats me at it level 15 and is ranked 27 legendary! Are you ****ing kidding me! How is this not stopped. Y'all robbed me of what I thought was an amazing game.
     1 people found this helpful

06-29-2017 atm hacks still alive......

when ???

Been awhile since I've faced someone who didn't even try and be subtle about. Enjoy your win, Chakoi.

Gostaria de informar que tem alguns jogadores rank #50 usando mana infinita. E Estão disfarçando bem. Inclusive com lvl altos (18). Já enfrentei 2x o mesmo.

I would like to inform you that some players rank # 50 using infinite mana. And they are disguising. Inclusive with high lvl (18).

Originally Posted by al1x0n Go to original post
    Gostaria de informar que tem alguns jogadores rank #50 usando mana infinita. E Estão disfarçando bem. Inclusive com lvl altos (18). Já enfrentei 2x o mesmo.

I would like to inform you that some players rank # 50 using infinite mana. And they are disguising. Inclusive with high lvl (18).
    If you don't have video to prove it, they more likely won't do anything. And even if you have, they won't tell you what their decision was (they might just decide that there were no cheating, but only connection problems). Not saying this to make you feel pesimistic, just so you are prepared for what you most likely will encounter.

Cheaters

It's 27th of February 2018. 80% of my pvp fights are against energy cheaters.
    I regret spending time and money to this game, if you don't solve this you should return people their money at least.

Just faced a number of cheaters. The events are the worst. I was at lvl 42 now I’m 39. I start a game when a person played Medusa Bebe, Timmy (mind control), and a 3rd character. It added up to 11. Now I wouldn’t it’s cheating but when you start the game and before I get out 1 card they get 3. Another one was Darkolit. Just tired of playing and getting nowhere. I’ve been at 42 forever.

Asdfop's Avatar Junior Member
    If you think this is bad now. Don’t go any further.... after rank 48 9 of 10 are cheaters .... in legend is almost 10/10

cheater list

Metaljellyfish4626
    weƎdmⱯn
    tez163
    hillbillyfloyd
    noonoocute
    cianty
    minotaurking 64
    semj01
    bleffinho
    mrx1337