Originally Posted by ShadORRust Go to original post
    Rat or owl. Depends on its stylish.
    Lets replace Rat with Chinchilla

Booker-de-Witt's Avatar Junior Member
    I choose bear and owl.
    They seem like they would have interesting abilities and drawbacks

...Honey Badger

I vote 2 times for the wolf

I definitely want a dog or wolf kind hybrid. Just like a furry i would run arround in this beautiful world.=)

Ludomyslaw's Avatar Junior Member
    I would like to play as Otter or Comodo Dragon hybrid in the game. I think they're very practical and it could be fun with them.
    Also I miss Weasel, Crocodile or Hippopotamus in the list, but someone else must add them, cause my two votes aren't in the list as well... Hippo-human hybrid could be pretty cool, couldn't he

Btw: Please excuse my imperfect english Still working on it, so if there's some grammatical error, corrections are welcome.

I'd go with frog and eagle. A harpy eagle, ideally, because I love how they look.

Deer/Goat & Rat

Maybe Human & Deer/Goat. I love the Mix from BGE 1

Folezicle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Nat_Ross Go to original post
    ...Honey Badger
    I absolutely agree with this. They have a lot of personality as well.

Same goes for Sun Bears and Armadillos.

Hybrid Ideas + character creation ideas

Personally I'd love to see predatory playable hybrids. Bears would be awesome. give them a massive, stocky build, probably used for industrial purposes or fighting, maybe bodyguards. Wolves would also be awesome. I think while making your character there should be facial customization to add scars, missing eyes or teeth, change various facial features etc. But what would really sell me on this game is body customization. If I want to be a Bear that was starved for years as a slave, I should be able to make my character slimmer. Or perhaps if I wanted to play as a hybrid wolf character who worked hard as a factory lifting heavy steel his whole life, I should be able to make him far more muscular looking than the average wolf hybrid. Customizable height would also be awesome. Things like this could add visible lore to the characters and be a very cool creation system.
     1 people found this helpful

Werewolf Please!!

Half-man and half-wolf would be awesome. They'd be a great tracker and fighter. They'd also occasionally pee on a rug.