Thread: The Division - Loadouts, Rewards, Loot & Crafting Survey | Forums

Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Manager

The Division - Loadouts, Rewards, Loot & Crafting Survey

Agents,

We would like to hear your thoughts & feedback on loadouts, rewards, loot & crafting. We have put together a survey to gather more of your comments and feedback.

The survey is a little bit longer then some of our past surveys, but stick with it agents! We want as much feedback as possible and value it greatly!

The Division - Loadouts, Rewards, Loot & Crafting Survey (via SurveyMonkey)

As always, do not hesitate to provide your thoughts in this thread!

Thank you!

/The Division team

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member
    I wish you guys would ask us to fill out a survey for our thoughts and feedback on server performance.

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    That was a lot more difficult than I thought.
    I think I'd redo it in the near future after some chatting with friends

Neumeusis's Avatar Senior Member
    Completed the survey, but just a note about it.

I don't play to loot. The loot is not the end by itself. I play to have fun, and the loot rewards are a bonus.

Problem is : to play the game, i need a build. To make a build, i need the loot. And not getting the item you need to make a build (example : Firearms Firecrest kneepads with a good major) after 30h+ of gameplay is problematic and highly hinder my game experience.
    Some players enjoy endless farming, i do not. If i can't get my item after a reasonnable amount of time, i simply loose interest because i consider it a loss of time.

For me, it is better to receive 1 peon-rolled item with all the needed stats than to receive 500 god-rolled item that have only half of the stats i need.
    At least i can use my low-roll item to play my build and my games as i want, and hope for the rng to give me a better rolled item in the future.

Originally Posted by Neumeusis Go to original post

I don't play to loot. The loot is not the end by itself. I play to have fun, and the loot rewards are a bonus.
    Exactly my thoughts also and what i answered to the question in the survey.

Originally Posted by Demiz3r Go to original post
    I wish you guys would ask us to fill out a survey for our thoughts and feedback on server performance.
    hahahahhahahahaa imagine a question what do you like on the server performance

survey closed already!? how long was it open for?