Dominion Broke?

3 games in a row of Dominion my game has frozen during the end cutscenes. Not a disconnect just totally froze and had to be shut down. I'm on PS4 anyone else experiencing this?

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Sorry to sound like a broken record but please report it to support!
    We're aware of end-scene freezing and are working to fix it- and usually the workaround is restarting.
    but if it's happening every game I'd still want us to look into it to make sure it's not tied to today's update.

Yeah thanks for the onfo. It's just Dominion I've been playing other modes no problem.

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    it happens to me on pc to.....its been around since for ever...at this point i dont care anymore....i go in dominion with the ideea in my head that its a 50/50 chance of me to have to restart the game and lose all my progress.......

atlest if they could make it so you ghet something from the match like the xp...you lost.....but you never ghet anything...even if you win.....

Am I missing something here?

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    Sorry to sound like a broken record but please report it to support!
    We're aware of end-scene freezing and are working to fix it- and usually the workaround is restarting.
    Originally Posted by eric.pope Go to original post
    [PC/PS4/XONE] Freeze and Black Screen at the end of a round
    According to Eric's post, devs have every data they need to identify and fix the problem?
    4 months after the 1.03 patch introduced this game-breaking issue (freezes and crashes are considered the most severe types of problems in QA), this is where we're at : "we might need more data, or maybe not".

I'm sorry to be harsh, but this is just pathetic.