Thread: E3 2017 StealthAction Games | Forums

This might be not a classicla stealth action game, but sounds good: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...trine-preview/

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MitchRapp777 Go to original post
    This might be not a classicla stealth action game, but sounds good: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/201...trine-preview/
    Yeah, and here's a gmaeplay video. Never played a XCOM game but this one interests me a lot

SCAgent95's Avatar Senior Member
    oooh, , i like what i see with Phantom Doctrine, Covert Action & XCOM is a dream game idea in my mind, their previous game hard west was a bit rough but a unique experience, so they have proven they have talent on their team, Hopefully it ends up being good.

ECHO is out, for those that are interested.

Personally i wont be getting it until its discounted further, something feels off about it, the idea is great and the game looks fine but i cant seem to have any will to play it, if i hear great reviews or some of you guys buy and recommend it i might check it out sooner.

Eh - I'll just go ahead and admit my bias. The game looks worth a try...except I have a hard time playing games as a female character. It's not a major revulsion to gender, I've never been able to identify with the dream of becoming a female spy/agent/operative. I can completely side with the idea that games should be more open to hero-types other than white males. I can understand why women would want to include female protagonists, or why black players would want to play as black characters. I think the character customization ought to be the default standard in almost all cases. I know the argument, how would uncharted be uncharted without Nathan Drake? Still, I'll just say that it becomes game breaking for me when I have to play as a female, and as a result, I just don't end up playing those games.

Consortium the tower is out on early access in steam.

Its a deus ex like stealth action rpg.

LuckyBide's Avatar Senior Member
    SEVEN THE DAYS LONG GONE, an open-world isometric RPG coming in december :

1 people found this helpful

I remember that one from last year, thanks for the trailer Lucky
    Didn't expect the release date to be that close.

And its on GOG too, this one definitely goes to my buy list.

Here is a more gameplay focused video

A couple of thoughts on ECHO...

I haven't spent much time in it yet, but I love the unique concept. The environments are beautiful (I'm a sucker for Unreal 4 - I work with it every day lol), and so far the story has my interest.
    However...the gameplay feels limited. I like that the clones learn, that part is cool. The problem is, there isn't a "wait for a blackout and make your move" option. If I find a quiet corner to hang out in, great, but nothing happens until I actually get out there and do stuff. Being forced to teach the clones because the game won't progress without it is a little annoying. Other than that, I'm liking it.

Thank you for your input on the game CoastalGirl.

Since i was very interested on the game, i did check some videos/playthroughs however i quickly lost interest when i saw the huge walking section in the beginning of the game, from what i saw it has about an hour of walking before the mechanics are even introduced and that was a major turn off for me, i almost stopped playing MGV because of that hospital section, i will probably use a savegame or something when i get the game.

Some said it was pretty short, that doesn't bother me that much since i prefer memorable unique replay-able games that are 4-6hours than 50-100hour games where you do the same thing over and over with little to no variety *looks at ubisoft lineup* what does bother me is that i didn't see any change in the level environment everything looked samey (but beautiful as you said) which might get me very bored quickly, i like it when games offer enough variety in each level for me to differentiate and memorize each one, watching the videos i couldn't tell the difference between chapter 2 or 4

I will still get it at some point but only when heavily discounted.