Fallen Ghost Weapon Cache's, Skill Points etc.

On the tac map in the beginning region of Fallen Ghost the legend shows that there are weapon chache's and such to find however, the locations itself is not on the tac map at all. I have completed all of the side mission and only have 1 final mission left in this region so, is there any specific thing that I need to do to find the location of these items?

I remember in the base game you found the locations through gathering intel, but that doesn't seem like the case here...

Twigs_Dee's Avatar Senior Member
    Each province has 1 spot for collecting intel. Like the far left province, the intel, she is at the far left bottom corner. Blue circle with a white '!' on the main map once you been in the area..
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Twigs_Dee Go to original post
    Each province has 1 spot for collecting intel. Like the far left province, the intel, she is at the far left bottom corner. Blue circle with a white '!' on the main map once you been in the area..
    Ahh I see! I have to go to a specific area first... Thanks!

Speaking of collecting things in GRW,

is it just me or in the starting area "the east one" as op said there is one radio mission missing ??

when i look my tacmap i clearly see 2 and i only did 1, the second isn't show on the map ! and YES i did everything in this area 100% weapons, intel etc before you ask !

ps : all those rebels missions are really sh*t : they are more The Division type missions than GRW with all those ennemies waves and bullet sponge ...

Sorry to being up old stuff.

After the latest update, I can't find any of the weapon, points etc caches!

There is no "!" marker anywhere. Even cleared the "?" hidden locations.

I have completed all the side and main mission. Roll Credits.

Any help would be great, thx

Twigs_Dee's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by S0ULT8KER Go to original post
    Sorry to being up old stuff.

After the latest update, I can't find any of the weapon, points etc caches!

There is no "!" marker anywhere. Even cleared the "?" hidden locations.

I have completed all the side and main mission. Roll Credits.

Any help would be great, thx
    Visit the 3 civilians for them to give you the locations, you have to be VERY close for them to start appearing on the map....

1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by The_Takeoff Go to original post
    Ahh I see! I have to go to a specific area first... Thanks!
    Lol! Not so fast... the intel person doesn't exist until you've completed the main missions for the area you're in.

Originally Posted by Hibyskus_ Go to original post
    Speaking of collecting things in GRW,

is it just me or in the starting area "the east one" as op said there is one radio mission missing ??

when i look my tacmap i clearly see 2 and i only did 1, the second isn't show on the map ! and YES i did everything in this area 100% weapons, intel etc before you ask !
    The second one appears after you complete a certain story mission in another province, IIRC.

Really helpful guys! Thanks again.