Thread: Tagging Enemies - Spoiling the surprise | Forums

Originally Posted by Steve64b Go to original post
    Going by the FC5 livestream, there's an unlockable "Kick-*** Binoculars" SKILL that lets your binoculars tag enemies through walls!

So now we seem to have both Boomer and the binoculars upgrade to steer clear of. Unless the game comes with an option to toggle those auto-tags off...
    That's so stupid, a new level of low gameplay design. That's why I miss FC2 and think it was the best this series ever had.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Fallen-Champ Go to original post
    I did try and play some FC4 MP and thought it was a damn awful mess, could write a book on it.
    Maps too big, dull , boring.
    Not enough players in a map that size, should a player go to the tower it takes them away from the action and usually a sniper is waiting up there.
    Didn't like having 2 spawn locations.
    If it had been a choice of all Rakshasa or all Golden Path I would have liked it more but such an odd game - 20 mins in total, 10 mins each side.
    Rakshasa had some cool skills going invisible when crouching - ghost walk was a waste of time, stupidest thing I ever saw - Blink Arrows pretty cool, not enough elephants, slow on foot.
    The DLC OVERRUN mode was a huge mistake, never got one game going in that and paid for it, the circular area was way too big to capture.
    Rakshasa having to harvest plants was an ok idea but again it took players out of the action that fraction longer.
    I get your point, FC4 MP had soo many problems (first one: matchmaking...) but in the end I really enjoyed playing it. I mean, it wasn't the same old story... run'n'gun and not much else... There was a lot of original ideas in it (Rakshasa going invisible when crouching, yes this is one, but also deploying bears and tigers, or chasing a tuk tuk while riding an elephant...) which made it one of the very few original MP's... BTW I'd play it still today, anybody know if there are players yet?

MikeJDRW's Avatar Member
    I can live with auto-tagging enemies, besides Boomer will always get you a SMG should you need one. Question - can we click on a button on the HUD or options that might leave out the foul language?

Viragoxv535's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by MikeJDRW Go to original post
    Question - can we click on a button on the HUD or options that might leave out the foul language?
    I see these kind of silly questions over and over
    Come on guys... you know that this is rated M...

steve133d's Avatar Member
    I really love taging and seing enemies through walls..i hope they keep that feature....

DrShakez's Avatar Member
    Seeing enemies through walls seems to be the new standard for video games. It seems like a feature that should only be available on easy in my opinion, but instead it's an integrated gameplay feature for some reason. All I ask is a that I have an option to turn it off for myself, and a modifier to disable it for my maps.

Thanks I was wondering if there was an option to do that. Never thought it was able to do that

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234