Thread: ETF Charlie - Day Three Recap | Forums

No new WT/GS increase unless there's a significant rebalance alongside it.

Otherwise this is just same thing with bigger numbers.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Shifted.X Go to original post
    No new WT/GS increase unless there's a significant rebalance alongside it.

Otherwise this is just same thing with bigger numbers.

At last, someone who gets it. A World tier increase should be a kind of legendary mode, everything reset with a greater risk/reward prospect. LMBs and Keener's rogue division agents replaced with Hunter algorithms.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Baundiesel Go to original post
    Yeah, if you could not act like you speak for everyone that would be great. A gearscore jump with new gears/guns would be awesome and give a reason to play again.
    I believe he probably speaks for the majority.
    If they add a world tier and a gear score increase without all new missions and all new gear...that will be the nail in the coffin.

Not to mention it shoves end game even that much farther down the road for new players. Who tf wants to play the campaign over and over for 100 hours just to be competitive in the DZ or take part in Legendary missions?

xllxENIGMAxllx's Avatar Member
    i totally agree with edifiss gear score increase it's a joke all year one we have grind equipment to do it again over and over new contents and improvement is welcome but new world tier and gear score is not at least for me

Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post
    Gameplay
    • Update 1.8 new features and content

Who missed this part of the OP?

Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post
    Day Three for ETF Charlie was another workshop heavy one. Staggering the ETF Agents between game play sessions and workshop discussions throughout the entire day meant equal parts hands on time and discussion time.

The main focus of Day Three game play was 1.8 content, which we are not ready to share just yet. But the Agents participated in round table workshops on a variety of topics we CAN speak on briefly.

Gameplay
    • Update 1.8 new features and content

Discussions
    • Global Event ideas and improvements
    • World Tier and Gear Score increase
    • Survival improvements

Now while a potential World Tier increase or Gear Score increase is not 100% confirmed here, it is a topic that the ETF Charlie Agents were actively contributing opinions and information on.

As for the 1.8 content, we are going to have to play this one a bit quiet for now as it is not quite ready for reveal, but hang in there, Agents.

More news coming tomorrow for Day Four, the final day of ETF Charlie.
    waiting the old hipfire mechanic, still don´t come back to game

a gearscore is ********. nothing will change a gear score.
    more gear and stuff? yesss, but delete the useless one still in this game. how many year are u going to grind to get the right stuff then. there are now tooo many useless things in it.
    then the drop rate of "good stuff" will be more decrease.

A new gear score / world tier the same as what was done with patch 1.5 : No, really No. And it could be a reason to stop playing. Enough of farming the same gears over and over again.
    A new difficulty ? Why not. But tbh Legendary and Heroic incursions are "hard" enough, missions that will mean overheal spam and lunchbox spam are not welcome. (Warrengate legendary, Clear Sky Heroic, lost signal heroic : there is no need to make them harder)

So far, "GS increase" was just a lazy way to deal with legacy weapons and retroactive changes. It was never pushed by the player base. One reason I think is that their is too much RNG and you never feel like you've got the perfect gears. There is always a little room for improvement / or it takes tons of time to have an alternate build.

So a new "Heroic" or "Legendary" world tier with new GS limited to Weapons : why not.
    Mobs kept at lvl 34 but "normal" purple / yellow in the street, all missions avalaible only in Legendary mode, and Legendary red / purple / yellow in the DZ
    Why weapons ? because it'll be a +12% damage increase, with the drawback of the increased minimum stats (i.e. what they wanted to do but had to revert in patch 1.5), so it'll be easier to balance and will push more specialized builds.
     1 people found this helpful

vvhorus's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Baundiesel Go to original post
    Yeah, if you could not act like you speak for everyone that would be great. A gearscore jump with new gears/guns would be awesome and give a reason to play again.
    Bless your soul for wanting to play the same missions 1,000 additional times...
     1 people found this helpful

catsuperhighway's Avatar Member
    I would welcome a GS/world Tier increase. You play your way, I'll play mine.

I also like pve content, I was in the top 30 for pve missions completed since day 1 on challenging or or above, rl has forced me to play a touch less these days.

So yea, playing the same content over and over is ok with me because I enjoy the pve environment in the Division.