Thread: ETF Charlie - Day One Recap | Forums

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Manager

ETF Charlie - Day One Recap

Agents, we have some ETF Charlie intel incoming...

To start off ETF Charlie Day One, the agents were brought in and participated in a "State of the Game" style discussion, where they could present their most pressing issues with the current state of The Division. This allowed the Agents to provide their feedback in a completely fresh environment, before seeing any future plans or concepts.

Then, the team took the floor to present a broad stroke view of Year Two, including but not limited to 1.7 and 1.8. The ETF Agents were able to provide their first reaction feedback to these elements and the team gathered stacks and stacks of valuable feedback.

By having the ETF present their biggest concerns, followed by a high level overview from the team on the future of The Division, the doors are opened for the communication over the course of the next few days. Both the players and the teams have shown their cards and now the two can get to work on lining the two up, for the better of the community as a whole.

While we cannot share specific details of these workshops and meetings, the team would like to keep the community as involved in the ETF process as possible so make sure to check back tomorrow for another update from ETF Charlie.

/The Division Dev Team
     2 people found this helpful

Demiz3r's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you for the update. Can you elaborate what pressing issues the ETF presented to the team? I'm just curious to know.
     2 people found this helpful

RushLoongHammer's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd like to know what issue were presented as well.
    I'm sure you don't have to hide that since we all know most large issues with the game.
    Also
    When will the NDA be lifted for this ETF?

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Well this honestly tells me nothing, where they worried with some new direction balancing may have, some concerns about how loot drops work were raised, were they happy to discuss how some old features could be reworked to extend the game life? all i hear is "don't worry we are getting feedback but can't tell you guys nothing about it" wich is what i heard in all ETF, that could mean anything really

Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post
    While we cannot share specific details of these workshops and meetings, the team would like to keep the community as involved in the ETF process as possible so make sure to check back tomorrow for another update from ETF Charlie.
    ... so, how can the community get involved in the process, if the community doesn't know what the heck you are talking about? By posting random stuff on forums and Massive ignoring it?

I don't want to sound harsh, but, why even bother to post "updates" about this? In the end, we know what is going to happen anyway: changes will be implemented in an attempt to balance group PvP with preconceived ideas.

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by III_Hammer_III Go to original post
    ... so, how can the community get involved in the process, if the community doesn't know what the heck you are talking about? By posting random stuff on forums and Massive ignoring it?

I don't want to sound harsh, but, why even bother to post "updates" about this? In the end, we know what is going to happen anyway: changes will be implemented in an attempt to balance group PvP with preconceived ideas.
    The first day is an overview from the team of all Year Two, which cannot be shared.

As for the issues and ideas posted by the ETF agents, I've reached out to the rest of the community team to see if I can go further into detail.

Day Two has a bit more beef to it and I'll be posting that shortly. I'll update this if possible.

Stuff was said. Things were shown. There were reactions.

Day 1 recap
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post
    The first day is an overview from the team of all Year Two, which cannot be shared.

As for the issues and ideas posted by the ETF agents, I've reached out to the rest of the community team to see if I can go further into detail.

Day Two has a bit more beef to it and I'll be posting that shortly. I'll update this if possible.
    Honestly matt, Only digital homicide would be insane enough to copy the division at this point.

In this situation one manner

By activating the lipase, a fat-digesting enzyme promotes everyday metabolism and blocks adipose assemble-up, simultaneously appearing on immoderate adipose tissue cells, improves blood circulate, which through regaining its functionality lets in it Disruption and contrasts water retention, the main motive of this blemish. Lastly, there are purification and diuretic substances that have awesome outcomes on renal interest. Vitamins and antioxidants in red grapes deliver a lift to the walls of capillaries that are damaged by using cellulite. Baro Anti Cellulite Cream has a one hundred% herbal recipe, whose primary detail is the Nebbiolo pink grape, cultivated inside the Ingredients baroque anti-cellulite creamprovince of Alba and used to provide the Barolo wine from which the call belongs to the cream.
    http://testofactorxreviews.com/baro-...llulite-cream/