Thread: Far Cry 3 remaster? | Forums

Far Cry 3 remaster?

Few weeks ago Ubisoft publish picture from Far Cry 3 with sentence "„Une île que l’on n’a jamais vraiment quittée.“ = "An Island we never left". First idea was, next Far Cry will be next chapter for Far Cry 3. But now we know, it is no true.
    What do you think?
    Will Far Cry 3 remaster with 4K graphic?
    Or somebody from Far Cry 3 will in Far Cry 5?
    Or something else?
    Or it means nothing?

Necronomicon999's Avatar Member
    Hi, not bad idea

mistados's Avatar Senior Member
    Would love a remastered FC2 and FC3 bundle

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    NO MORE REMASTERS!!! AAAAaaahhh, this gen is already over-flowing with remasters. FC2 & 3 still exist, just play the originals, they're not even that old FFS. Waste of time & resources if you ask me, they wouldn't even sell half of what they did originally... NOOOOOOOO

.... thats what I think about remasters anyway... I get it early on when a new gen just starts, port up some old games and make 'em a bit prettier, but we are like 5 years into this generation, I would rather get NEW games I've never played before than a slightly better looking redo of a game I played 4 years ago....

mistados's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post
    NO MORE REMASTERS!!! AAAAaaahhh, this gen is already over-flowing with remasters. FC2 & 3 still exist, just play the originals, they're not even that old FFS. Waste of time & resources if you ask me, they wouldn't even sell half of what they did originally... NOOOOOOOO

.... thats what I think about remasters anyway... I get it early on when a new gen just starts, port up some old games and make 'em a bit prettier, but we are like 5 years into this generation, I would rather get NEW games I've never played before than a slightly better looking redo of a game I played 4 years ago....
    But that means dusting off my old consoles..lol..my HDMI ports are precious to me!

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    well FC3 is backward compatible now (in fact I almost bought it again the other day) but man, I am just so sick of remasters and I hate that there is so much demand for them. I mean come the f*ck on people, FC3 came out not even 5 years ago... I don't get it either. its like people think they can just crank out a remaster in a couple weeks or something or like it's not a lot of trouble for them to do but it would be a fairly time, money & resource consuming thing to do, and thats all time, money & resources that could otherwise be spent on anything else and be a better use of it.....

Blah

Ever thought that we don't care what you think. Far cry 3 is one of my favourite games ever and I can't wait to play it again. If you don't like semesters then don't play them. But don't moan like a little girl as people don't actually give a **** what you think

Originally Posted by HorTyS Go to original post