Mmh ok!!

So let get this clear, I'm not salty or an it hig about any carácter at all..

But mhhh please, help me to understand this' how in the hell ubisoft nerf a centurion (give players more time to react against him ) and you guys buff shinobis ? -_- , honestly I don't get it...

Help me, please...

Ps. I'm curious 😮
     1 people found this helpful

you play on console ? because that patch was for console to bring their version on the same lvl that pc is

Yes I'm a console player, what the hell they thinking... 😨

Originally Posted by Jos3phhdz89 Go to original post
    Yes I'm a console player, what the hell they thinking... ��
    The console version was the wrong version to begin with, they accidentally released an older build with older versions of the characters while pc got the new ones on release day. I would also point out that if we are talking of 'buffs' there was also a 'nerf' (using '' because again they were only brought into line with how they were meant originally) in that there is now an extra 200ms recovery after they hit a light or double light.

--edit-- actually, uncertain whether that means shinobi recovery or opponent, the language is similar but not identical to the peacekeeper nerf.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    We didn't give any heroes a buff/nerf. What you're playing right now is the final 1.07 season 2 update as it was originally intended to be released. (Previously you were playing on a build that wasn't ever meant to go live)

Maintenance notes here

edit: candle beat me. what candle said^

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    We didn't give any heroes a buff/nerf. What you're playing right now is the final 1.07 season 2 update as it was originally intended to be released. (Previously you were playing on a build that wasn't ever meant to go live)

Maintenance notes here

edit: candle beat me. what candle said^
    Thought I would help out Could you clarify whether the extra 200ms hit recovery affects the shinobi or the opponent? I am concerned I have been spreading misinformation lol. The language is similar but not identical to the peacekeeper light spam nerf and the same duration (500-700) which was why I read it as I did..

So if the product wasn't finished at all, why they released the season 2, that's so deam stupid... apologies for any person who feel insulted but it is what it is...

Don't came here and say, oh this is the real product and what people on consoles received for the past 4 day's wasn't the real product.

People pay for something and you give us something different or not equal btwn pc users and consoles ? ...

Oh well not gonna stress my self for it, already pay for this..

Good job guys...

Forgot to thank you mr: CandleInTheDark.. ty buddy

Well clearly it was finished, someone fluffed and released the wrong one which is an easy mistake to make, they've hotfixed it so everything is how it was intended.

And welcome, I like to help where I can.