Centurion Stun Too long?

Maybe I'm complaining. But it feels like they're stun gives you NO time to do anything. They're harass is so powerful that I had two on me that spammed the same move, my HUD was no longer visible to do anything. And when you face a team of four Centurions, the game is practically one sided when they can dive one downed body with Four Men.

I feel like I may not be the only one experiencing the struggle of having to handle the crazy power they can pump out with a single charged stab, into punch, then push and leaping stab while you're lying down.

Yes yes I know. Side step to avoid the stun. Though it's hard to avoid a few of their tricks of they can fake it

My question is, Does anyone else thing the stamina drain/stun is a little TOO over extended? Does it need to be tweaked to give players a small chance to react?
     1 people found this helpful

Way too long, stun u grab u, knock on ground, jump stab in gut, kick is stronger than valkyrie shield bash, everyone of their stuns is stronger than any other character, if I do a stun move theirs will get through n cancel mine everytime
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by BGEEZY1982medic Go to original post
    Way too long, stun u grab u, knock on ground, jump stab in gut, kick is stronger than valkyrie shield bash, everyone of their stuns is stronger than any other character, if I do a stun move theirs will get through n cancel mine everytime
    Exactly. And the charged heavy is hard to predict because they can mix it up.

Some adjustments could be made. THey can rip apart characters that are usually the heaviest people to fight.

Ah, I agree it is too long. But for now, I'd only say too long to watch. It is so tedious watching someone getting torn apart. Just make charged heavy do all the damage at once oO

Well, though the length is indeed worth some complaint, I spend a lot of time today to learn how to counter-play it. It is possible and you can nicely punish centurion for it. Only a problem in team modes where it really feels nasty. Will get worse next week. Will get better over time when people return to their mains. Just the way things are

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for taking the time to give us your thoughts. Have definitely seen a lot of talk around this and we're aware of it and keeping careful watch on it.