Lyskir's Avatar Senior Member

Shinobi confirmed GB (Range CGB or Parry)

I heard it from a ISkys Stream.

if u try a range gb with shinobi and the enemy cgb u and knock u down and heavy you, u get a free gb as shinobi after that

can anyone confirm that?
     1 people found this helpful

Well, last time i played against a Shino, every side heavy (with warden) was blocked when i cgb-d his ranged gb, so i can't tell.

saw praise doing the same thing

Originally Posted by Lyskir Go to original post
    I heard it from a ISkys Stream.

if u try a range gb with shinobi and the enemy cgb u and knock u down and heavy you, u get a free gb as shinobi after that

can anyone confirm that?
    more people should be talking about this.

The reps do read past the top page, there's a rule about bumping posts that a lot of people are ignoring lately to push their new character rage.

Originally Posted by SpaceElephant
    Please do not "bump" forum threads. Doing so raises forum traffic and clutter unnecessarily and moves more active threads down the page. Bumping forum threads is not allowed and may result in closing of the thread.
    (Not that this doesn't need looking at if it is true and not intended, just talking in general)

Today's live update was to put consoles on the same line as PC, the patch says that when you counter the ranged gb or parry the ranged heavy the shinobi is brought up to the same distance no matter the distance of the players but I have done it and sometimes the Shinobi is knocked down at a range I can land a heavy and most of the times the shinobi is so far that I can't punish it, I've tried to walk forward and do a light but doesn't work. How it is supposed to work?