Thread: I have level 30 character... in Brooklyn! | Forums

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    Azure even shared a Deadeye chest with me in Brooklyn a couple nights ago
    Do you only get them from field cahces or from normal enemy drops as well? The only green drops i get are the ones at the end and these aint no gearset items Also, the Brooklyn area is not currently working at all, something causes NPCs to totally freeze up there right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLfsMcRWhQ

The vast majority of my Gearset drops have been from Field Caches. Only 2-3 drops have actually been drops from enemies directly.

MorePvE4u's Avatar Senior Member
    Playing Fortnite Battle Royale, good P v P
    So what happens when you get to Manhattan, when your already level 30 and what happens to world tiers etc etc etc

Originally Posted by Commander-Blue Go to original post
    So what happens when you get to Manhattan, when your already level 30 and what happens to world tiers etc etc etc
    You have created your own New Game +
    Play the entire campaign in tier 5 once you gear up from your stash.

If you aren't geared up,it will still automatically jump to tier 1 and you can start gearing up in the campaign.

I also have a level 20 in Manhattan that hasn't done any missions. I'm relying on randoms to power level me when I can find help.
    Once that character is level 30,I will hit the stash and start New Game +

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    You have created your own New Game +
    Play the entire campaign in tier 5 once you gear up from your stash.

If you aren't geared up,it will still automatically jump to tier 1 and you can start gearing up in the campaign.

I also have a level 20 in Manhattan that hasn't done any missions. I'm relying on randoms to power level me when I can find help.
    Once that character is level 30,I will hit the stash and start New Game +
    But there is no stash in Brooklyn. Or you go over to the Manhattan and then hit the stash?

Originally Posted by orchunter88 Go to original post
    But there is no stash in Brooklyn. Or you go over to the Manhattan and then hit the stash?
    Yep. The stash is right beside you when you get to Manhattan. You'll leave the Hub in tier 5.(if you have a 229+ build in the stash)