Battleye not installing.

So yesterday I finally got wildlands to work correctly.
    Today I was going to play a couple of ranked games in Rainbow Six Siege, how ever battleye gives me this error: 22:43:18: Installing BattlEye Service...
    22:43:18: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

I've done all the fixes for it.

windows 8
    And don't bother asking me about speccs or updates cause I have over 1.3k hours in the game and all drivers are up to date.

Could someone please help me?

UbiThunderbolt's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi DmG_Foxy!

These may be the steps you already tried, but here are some steps for troubleshooting this particular issue. Please check that you've already tried all of these, and please follow any steps you haven't yet!:

In order to resolve your issue, please make sure that you have installed the latest version of BattlEye on your PC. Also please make sure that your firewall and antivirus do not block the files used by BattlEye, namely BEService.exe and BEService64.exe. They are usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye folder.

Please also make sure that BattlEye is able to run with administrator rights. Usually this should happen by default. To make sure that BattlEye has administrator rights, please right-click on the BE Launcher executable, choose "Properties", go to the "Compatibility" tab, check the "Run this program as an administrator" option and click OK to apply your changes.

Performing a clean boot (no background programs running) can also help to determine if another program is interfering with BattlEye.

If you've already tried these steps, or if the problem persists after trying them, please submit a ticket to our team here by clicking on "Contact Customer Support" at the bottom of the page. Our technical support team will be able to help you out from there.

I hope this helps, Foxy!

Originally Posted by UbiThunderbolt Go to original post
    Hi DmG_Foxy!

These may be the steps you already tried, but here are some steps for troubleshooting this particular issue. Please check that you've already tried all of these, and please follow any steps you haven't yet!:

In order to resolve your issue, please make sure that you have installed the latest version of BattlEye on your PC. Also please make sure that your firewall and antivirus do not block the files used by BattlEye, namely BEService.exe and BEService64.exe. They are usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye folder.

Please also make sure that BattlEye is able to run with administrator rights. Usually this should happen by default. To make sure that BattlEye has administrator rights, please right-click on the BE Launcher executable, choose "Properties", go to the "Compatibility" tab, check the "Run this program as an administrator" option and click OK to apply your changes.

Performing a clean boot (no background programs running) can also help to determine if another program is interfering with BattlEye.

If you've already tried these steps, or if the problem persists after trying them, please submit a ticket to our team here by clicking on "Contact Customer Support" at the bottom of the page. Our technical support team will be able to help you out from there.

I hope this helps, Foxy!
    Tried it, not working

Edit: changed a few settings in the game and battleye itself. It's now working