Originally Posted by Antonioj26 Go to original post
    I don't use it as an indicator of who is good because like he said people can skew the results but they can't be skewed to reflect someone who is bad. He's sub 40 in everything he's utter garbage and he doesn't know what he's talking about.
    I hear what you are saying but think some things are better left unsaid.

Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by buhahh125 Go to original post
    I hear what you are saying but think some things are better left unsaid.
    Yes, like his dumb opinion. I don't know s hit about fishing so guess what I don't do. I don't go to the dock and bug fisherman telling them what power bait to use to catch trout.

Originally Posted by Antonioj26 Go to original post
    Yes, like his dumb opinion. I don't know s hit about fishing so guess what I don't do. I don't go to the dock and bug fisherman telling them what power bait to use to catch trout.
    LoL I hear ya. Tell it how it is, I can respect it. But there are times where less is more.

Originally Posted by buhahh125 Go to original post
    LoL I hear ya. Tell it how it is, I can respect it. But there are times where less is more.
    I realize I get worked up but I legitimately love this game and I'd hate for this to be another nail amongst the many that are already in this coffin

Originally Posted by kweassa1917 Go to original post
    The "stab" after the kick needs to be a "on success" move. The uppercut needs to KD only on revenge or stamina-exhausted targets.

Those two fixes should make it fine even in 4v4

Or, conversely, keep it the same but exact a much bigger stamina cost so it can't be "spammed" around on whim so easily.
    That would work for me, as I said, I don't think it is right that I have the stab whether I hit the kick or not either. I haven't played centurion, but I think knockdown was the point of the charged guardbreak, you'd lose a whole mechanic there, though a stamina cost to prevent spamming might well work on that.

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    Oh im sorry i dont quit all my games to have a high win rate ! On top of that fact that no one gives a **** !
    That arguement is a non starter, I don't quit my matches, consider myself a garbage player and apparently I'm in the top 2% of my class
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by alustar24 Go to original post
    That arguement is a non starter, I don't quit my matches, consider myself a garbage player and apparently I'm in the top 2% of my class
    no offense but that 2% is only taking into account your level

Originally Posted by CV_Eviler Go to original post
    Great some of those will work on bad players that only use the Kick and don't switch it up
    . Now go back in your corner sub 40 you don't know what you are talking about.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345