Antonioj26's Avatar Senior Member

Shinobi without any competition has the best attack in the game

A 400ms dodge attack unblockable 50/50 with a guaranteed heavy and you give him hyper armor on top of all that? Not to mention the recovery frames. Jesus Christ ubi what sense does this make? Seriously It makes zero sense to give a character an attack that powerful. Why would anyone even bother doing anything else with shinobi? It's absolutely ridiculous. I often defend a lot of attacks that are "broken" but come tf on with this my dudes.

Originally Posted by Antonioj26 Go to original post
    A 400ms dodge attack unblockable with a guaranteed heavy and you give him hyper armor on top of all that? Not to mention the recovery frames. Jesus Christ ubi what sense does this make? Seriously It makes zero sense to give a character an attack that powerful. Why would anyone even bother doing anything else with shinobi? It's absolutely ridiculous. I often defend a lot of attacks that are "broken" but come tf on with this my dudes.
    Well, my tactics against it so far is to grab him during the double dash/dodge the kick (it's not hard because it only comes out of a double dash) and wait to parry the subsequent attack/trade with him.
     4 people found this helpful

400ms only if you react to the second dodge rather than the first (there is no other reason a shinobi should dodge directly towards you other than to double dodge, they can do nothing off of a single) and they can be stabbed out of it between disappearing and the hyper armour activating.
     3 people found this helpful

Hahahah just dodge it dude
    and hope he doesn't know that he can gb you if you do it too early

Originally Posted by UrWaifuAintReal Go to original post
    Well, my tactics against it so far is to grab him during the double dash/dodge the kick (it's not hard because it only comes out of a double dash) and wait to parry the subsequent attack/trade with him.
    If you try to dodge he can start grabbing, if you start grabbing he can start hitting with lights. You can't try to attack him or he can just armor thorough it. I suppose it might be worth it to trade for some characters but why the hella would a ninja have armor?

Originally Posted by BeefMan_ Go to original post
    Hahahah just dodge it dude
    and hope he doesn't know that he can gb you if you do it too early
    Well I'm playing Raider so I'm immune to that kinda stuff, feelsraiderman.

And the lowest hp of all class lol

And Shinobi suck I litterally destroy them with my Orochi, they are just good in ganking >__>
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ggshadow Go to original post
    And the lowest hp of all class lol

And Shinobi suck I litterally destroy them with my Orochi, they are just good in ganking >__>
    I realize they have their weaknesses but this attack is far too strong. It's way better than any head butt or shoulder bash

That kick is all they have though. Everything else is high risk. I don't think either character is completely OP but if I had to pick one it would be centurion without a doubt.
     5 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by dekot11 Go to original post
    That kick is all they have though. Everything else is high risk. I don't think either character is completely OP but if I had to pick one it would be centurion without a doubt.
    The kick, which is a completely safe opener that gives a free heavy
    Unreactable lights
    Ultra long range attacks

There is literally no way you should be getting killed as this class, you're in complete control of the fight at all times.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►