Thread: The Crew 2 and the future | Forums

Guys No one is asking for a FH3 copy, is just an example of what is a good handling and acceptable physics, the crew has a mediocre physics engine, just make something that lives up to the times... for TC2.

If the Crew 2 is 60 bucks, I'll wait for it to be free. There is no way in hell, I am paying 60 buck.s for a game with as many bugs as TC and I have zero faith it will be any less buggy. It's astounding how buggy this game is and I am on XB1. I don't recall any game I have played with as many issues as this game has. PVP is a dice roll majority of the time. I have a friend I play with and we joke bet on whether there will be a Connection Interuption every race or a Host migration. Its a shame, the graphics and world map is awesome, it's like they spent there entire budget on that and everything else took a backseat. I don't post very often but have been playing TC for some time now. I want to think TC2 will be better but my realist side knows it will be much the same.

I haven't experienced as many bugs as most people here, but I didn't really participate in multiplayer events.

I thoroughly enjoyed TC and am very excited for the sequel. I'm really hoping for all of the current cars & motorcycles to return and add at least 20 new cars and 10 motorcycles.

If they bring back the feeling of TC w/ improved graphics, added more modes, more vehicles / bikes, and expanded the map, I'd say it'll be a success.

pq.'s Avatar Member
    Whatever TC2 will be, why should i buy it when knowing exactly that Ubi/Ivor dont give a single fk and such players will re-appear in part 2?

https://youtu.be/qlYdD1WjO0g?t=15s

The Crew 2 Wishlist

In addition to all the requests posted above here's something I'd like to see in The Crew 2:

1) Offline mode - that would be something to look forward too right?

2) Doing away with in-game micro-transactions ( come on.. I have the base version of The Crew and even after completing the game I still don't have enough cash/ crew credits to purchase / unlock all the in game content esp. the cars)

3) tuning the car will not alter the physical appearance of the car (at least in performance and street specs) many of these alterations kill the looks of the car.. And certain cars especially the Italian exotics look best in stock configuration with little or no alterations.

4) Fair pricing: The UPlay version and the Steam Version of the Crew have varying differences in their pricing; the steam version being lower; and they lack cross compatibility; I mean if you have the UPlay version of the Crew you cant use the steam version of the Season Pass for the same game... and the Steam version of the season pass is considerably lower priced than the Uplay version....

m1crobra1n's Avatar Senior Member
    I would even consider buying this game when they will add SEMI-AUTOMATIC GEARBOX in the game.
    I asked them in year one and year two it was even in the list, but it never got in the game.

Would of fixed some of the bugs like when you drive 350kmh and hit something and then your speed is around 200-250kmh and still top gear is on either 6 or 7 and to get it down you need to hard break and take away your needed speed in racing.
    With semi-automatic it's easy just gear down and no problems but they just cant add this feature in the game.

And well by looking the E3 trailer of this game i can only say that Planes are not my thing and dont want them in car game. Even boats are ok, but planes are over kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg8n8mKZCsA

arcticgamez's Avatar Senior Member
    well atleast one of my predictions came true (open top cars/Indy cars)

Mr-Gord-E's Avatar Member
    I am liking:

Going in and up parking garages with many levels

Going vertical in a plane - and seeing the detail below

The drive up to the grid in a car/bike race.

Just little things that show a bit of love has been put into the creation.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234