South Park: The Fractured But Whole – October 17 Release Date Announced

1 people found this helpful

Was just about to post this but you beat me to it...Fingers crossed this ends up being the true release date!

nwt0's Avatar Junior Member
    So will this definitely be the final release date for the game or is it still at risk of being pushed back again?

I don't think so. You never know, but I doubt it.

I like how when I first heard about the game I was 15, but I'll be 18 by the time it's out. Still hyped.

Originally Posted by TheChrisTBH Go to original post
    I don't think so. You never know, but I doubt it.

I like how when I first heard about the game I was 15, but I'll be 18 by the time it's out. Still hyped.
    At least you can actually play it then!

Waiting 3 years for a game to develop is nothing new. People wait easily over 10 years for some games, living off rumors.

Lol yeah as if I wasn't gonna play it anyway heck I got Stick when I was 14 and I've been watching South Park since I was 11.

This is awesome news! Cant wait for this. Saw an advert the other day and it looks awesome!

nwt0's Avatar Junior Member
    Are we going to hear more info about the game before it gets released or is everything just going to be kept under lock and key until October 17th now?

Probably not, but I don't mind. I've gotten more than enough content to satisfy me until the game is out. We got two trailers only a month apart, one of which revealed a huge plot point. Plus the new gameplay video. It's exactly 3 months left until October now, and once October starts, the wait is basically over in my opinion. Not only is my birthday in October, but so many people in my family has a birthday that month so I'll be more than distracted with that.

We've gotten so much info that I wouldn't even want more, cause it would spoil too much.

Grymmstrife's Avatar Member
    Well hopefully the show getting delayed isn't a bad sign.