Apoteozh's Avatar Community Representative

[All Platforms] Server Maintenance - Season 2 | Patch v1.07

Hello warriors,

We will host a maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday May 16th 2017 at 8AM ET (5AM PCT, Noon UTC) to update the game with Shadow & Might. Maintenance should last around 30min and the package size should be between 10 and 14gb.

Patch Notes: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en...for-honor-v107

For information, maintenance last about 30 minutes, the game will be down during that time. Once it's back up, you can start the install
     1 people found this helpful

i hope this will fix the player vs AI duels so we can learn the new classes.
    and get the rewards

between 10 and 14gb

OMG

jhoxis's Avatar Junior Member
    So... 2PM here? nice.

Wait what, 10-14gb? Oh dear.

That's why you make pre-download available from midnight at least... see you tonight then!

when the hell is this ready to download??? eastern europe here, 2.44 PM and still no season 2! you pieces of ****, if you delay this launch im done with this game

Originally Posted by GhettoChild_RO Go to original post
    when the hell is this ready to download??? eastern europe here, 2.44 PM and still no season 2! you pieces of ****, if you delay this launch im done with this game
    It's going down on 2 P..M. CET, NOT Eastern Europe Time ... 4 Minutes from right now then the game should go down for 30 minutes arround. After that, u can download the patch and play the game again

Lol, how can u say that too them?

they said 2am EST... EST

i see, thank you we will see about that 30 minutes sounds funny anyway ) i think it will be at least 1 hour.