Hey TrumHeoMoi,

Anthropomorphic Animal Art hits Home again this time, fur not included.

A Croco-Conq wow man Just completely had no idea what you were going to do for the conqueror i Have to say though i do like him.You Just seem to have captutured the battle hardened essence of the conqueror. Demostrated by the Scar souvenir hes picked up across his eye.

Your Extra details are alway great and help bring the characters alive.This time we have a Croco-Conq thats seen a few battles which can be seen on his trusty
    shield Scuffs and Scrapes to full Sword and Axes slashes that have taken slight chunks out of it.In this case given his stance and the viking helmet looks like he may have just finished A battle with a raider. I love His Orange and White Tabbard with the dirt the rips and tears in you have made it look well and truly Battle Worn. The slight nick in his armour round his neck where a weapons just managed to catch him as he had his shield up.

I Also Really Love the Large spiked fail head.It looks cool espically with the nice work getting the metal textures spot on with you colour and shading can really see the effort you have put in once again all the way through his clothes armour and weapons.

As For A Crocodile As a conqueror

Well Conqs shield normally looks Large but with Croco-Conq being such a big Tough,Sturdy Muscled Guy.The shield looks all most small hehe.But
    You need that strength to constantly take hits on your shield and wind up a good swing the the heavy spiked flail Crocodiles certainly have that covered.
    And with natural scales for defence as well compliments a more defend and counter fighitng style.I think its good choice TrumHeoMoi he can even catch you out with his tale if he misses you with the shield BASH RAH!.

Just Brilliant art work thanks once again thanks for sharing and putting that hard work and extra effort in

I'am definitely going to have to get Croc-Conq on a T-shirt or somthing and I now have somthing new for My PC with the Knight Faction wallpaper
    Times does fly season 3 has Begun .

have good week ,I look Looking Forward to your Nimble orochi

Frog out
     1 people found this helpful

Thank you so much my friend, you have no idea how meaningful your support mean to me, I really appreciate it!

Hello my friends, welcome back to Fur Honor. We finally here! Final character of For Honor, such an adventure. Thank you all so much for keep supporting through the project, I really appreciate it.
    Sadly, I won’t do the DLC characters, sorry, I have to move on another project ( I will start working on a animation short film ), but if you guys enjoy my style and want to keep supporting me, you can follow me on social media.

I don’t want to gain any profit from this Fur Honor project so you guys can feel free to print it out to hang on wall, cup or T-shirt… but please don’t sell it. If you guys don’t mind, I would love to see a picture of how my works printed out ( just send it through my Ubi mess or other social media ). I will upload a big poster with all the characters together later so stay tuned!

That’s all for now, thank you all once more and see you again. You can check out all my previous works in my reddit profile or here:
    https://www.facebook.com/TrumHeoMoi/
    https://gipsob1234.deviantart.com/ga...-Honor-project

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Orochi Bunny! I've been waiting for this forever <3

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    Orochi Bunny! I've been waiting for this forever <3
    Thank you so much! Can I ask you a favor ? Would you mind show this project to the For Honor dev team for me, I would love to see them enjoy my work too.

Poster with all the characters from my Fur Honor project. Thank you my friends, you all supported me a lot on the way to finish this project. Hope you guys will enjoy my work and see you again!
    You can check out all the characters and posters here:

https://gipsob1234.deviantart.com/

I gasped a little when I saw this near the top of the list of threads and that it had more comments. I love the orochi bunny, it fits so well and the bunny actually looks pretty damn aggressive which would annoy me just as much as orochi's do in-game.

Thank you TrumHeoMoi for letting us have free use of your art, it's very appreciated. I will remember to send a picture to you of what I do with them when I get around to it.

It's a shame you aren't going to do the new characters but good luck with your animation project.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by TrumHeoMoi Go to original post
    Thank you so much! Can I ask you a favor ? Would you mind show this project to the For Honor dev team for me, I would love to see them enjoy my work too.
    Oh, I've definitely been pushing it in front of their noses every chance I get. Unfortunately we don't usually showcase static art on the stream (I think your work does feature in many of our weekly updates/letters though). But I do want to at least get you mentioned for all your work and effort

Hey TrumHeoMoi,

A Late Reply from me again it seems, sorry about that

The Anthropomorphic Animal Art Set of the Orginal cast of heroes concludes with Bunny Orochi

Was Not sure if you were going to make this a boy or girl bunny judging from the moustache on the mask i guess i have my answer.

So it seems you once again have produce some really nice detailed work. I'am sure i must sound like a broken record by now as the saying goes.
    But grain detail and shading on his wooden armour.Again nice metal work textures.

The focus on having light in the images that means you do extra work varying the brightness of the colours .
    The detail on the armour its wraps and ties all help bring your art to life and bunny orochi is no exception.

I love how his feet are both bunny feet and like fresh white tabi socks at the same time.
    But my fave thing about bunny orochi is the combo of the stance you drawn him in and the back ground makes me think of him hard at work praticing his katana moves in a dojo as the background reminds me of the pannels of paper walls that could just slide open to reveal the afternoon sun.

As for Orochi as a Bunny Besides it being highly requested, and it fitting the online part as people constantly complain about Orochis running(hopping) away and rolling like a rabbits.A Rabbit match with orochi's speed and agility as well its relatively low health from being assassin. Rabbits cannot take to many hits the key is hitting them which suits Orochi dodge attacks well from day 1 to today shout stand still and let me hit you.

So TrumHeoMoi, thanks again for doing another great job and for full samurai team image And the Awesome Complete Banner with all Animal Heroes on.
    Best of Luck with the new project.

And thank you for allowing everyone to use this art that you put all that hard work onto its very much appreciated

Frog Out

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345