Thread: Please allow us to adjust/disable Aim Smoothing (acceleration) for controller users | Forums

Originally Posted by cKyTiLLiDie Go to original post
    It's been very quiet. Has there been any updates?
    They are working on it, give them time.

Sent a message to the Ubisoft Developer on Twitter and he said he hasn't heard anything new on that side of things. So I'm not sure.

I'd say we can expect it anytime, probably this next season to kickstart the new year, that's my guess.

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    New year, new hopes! Sending some updated notes on this up the chain.

Hope you're all enjoying 2019 so far!

I really hope this year those options finally get pushed out in the game. I've been dying to play.

The developers have 100% confirmed they have it on a Developer List - it's just a matter of time.

A few months back he hoped they'd be able to get around to it during Season 4 (which is already going) so I'm hoping this new Season coming up.

Zoro, if you'd be able to, could you pass along any information to us about what they say? We'd really appreciate it.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by FappingsWerthJR Go to original post
    Zoro, if you'd be able to, could you pass along any information to us about what they say? We'd really appreciate it.
    Any news I get, I'll bring it here first.

I hope those options launch in the next update, buuut I don't really expect them too. I have no idea how much work goes into adding a couple of settings to the UI. Still it would be cool if they came next update.

No new details I can share, but I want to keep you in the loop — more good news coming across my desk on this issue today. Keep your heads held high, gentlemen.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    No new details I can share, but I want to keep you in the loop — more good news coming across my desk on this issue today. Keep your heads held high, gentlemen.
    Hell yeah that's great news. I can wait as long as needed until those options launch. Thanks for sticking around Zoro.

Nice! I heard a rumor that the settings are in active development and will be coming shortly after this new season. *hint* *hint*