Tell Your Teammates to Back Off

I want to know, what is the best way to tell your teammates to back off? "I Got This" doesn't seem to work, and I can't type to them because I'm on console.

More often than not, teammates are cancer and cause the entire team to die by attempting to wildly gank. It's more punishing to the team than it is to the enemy.
    A few examples:
    • I am in the position to get a guaranteed finishing attack, when suddenly a teammate gets in the way, attacks me, or bumps the enemy into a position where he can block my attack
    • Teammate wails at the enemy with easily blockable attacks, giving the enemy revenge instantly, and results in both of us dying because of instant knockdown and one/twoshot revenge attacks that finish off our health
    • I'm about to throw an enemy into the wall for a punish, but teammate gets in the way and so begins the ****ery of us both
    • Teammate decides to use the most random side heavy, which kills me, and his attack gets easily parried by the enemy, leading to his death after giving the enemy both revenge and the ability to focus all that revenge solely on my now lone braindead teammate

Originally Posted by KotoKuraken Go to original post
    [*]I am in the position to get a guaranteed finishing attack, when suddenly a teammate gets in the way, attacks me, or bumps the enemy into a position where he can block my attack
    Literally had this on console 10 minutes ago. Slapping this conqueror silly, literally, slapping him. Been feinting my unblockables a few times for mind games, but got a good throw on him pushing him into a wall for a guaranteed overhead unblockable (I was Kensei).

Team mate runs in shouting "HEI U GAIZ!" like the tw*t off The Goonies and slams into me with his flurry of light attacks... Couldn't get that overhead unblockable... I still won, but I mean, the idiocy is actually alarming. Infuriating. But also alarming.

Originally Posted by Liv3rp00l Go to original post
    Literally had this on console 10 minutes ago. Slapping this conqueror silly, literally, slapping him. Been feinting my unblockables a few times for mind games, but got a good throw on him pushing him into a wall for a guaranteed overhead unblockable (I was Kensei).

Team mate runs in shouting "HEI U GAIZ!" like the tw*t off The Goonies and slams into me with his flurry of light attacks... Couldn't get that overhead unblockable... I still won, but I mean, the idiocy is actually alarming. Infuriating. But also alarming.
    Oh yeah, i seen many people play "Sloth" from "The Goonies"

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome to playing games with other humans. No way to fix this unless you don't play in a team mode. You really think the kind of people you describe will care what emote you use to tell them to go away?

You get good and bad though, you have only listed the negative side of the experience. You can get very good team mates as well.

My issue is if you decide to come and gank the guy fighting and he does get Revenge....DON'T RUN away! Just stay and attack him from behind. I mean at least spring for the reach around for crying out loud. LoL
     1 people found this helpful

Don't know where my post went, completely ignore me guys 😅😅