Thread: Clue for 4/25 DLC | Forums

  1. #21
    Finally I can post. Wish the pack was bigger, but this is so exciting and I'll consider this an early birthday present.

    For those of you unfamiliar with Royal Blood expect some killer bass tones.
    Share this post

  2. #22
    abrownm5's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Falkirk, Scotland
    Posts
    71
    Looking forward to this pack.

    Predicting Little Monster and Out Of The Black as the other two songs.
    Share this post

  3. #23
    ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Predicting that the other two songs are Out Of The Black and Little Monster.
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Subtep's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    27
    Sweet.

    I'm assuming the will have mapped the bass parts to guitar too?
    Share this post

  5. #25
    SquirrellyNinja's Avatar RS Product Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    584
    Originally Posted by Subtep Go to original post
    Sweet.

    I'm assuming the will have mapped the bass parts to guitar too?
    Your assumption is correct, despite being a bass/drum two man band we'll have parts for guitar.
    Share this post

  6. #26
    UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,117
    Also, here's a Steam code for the Bob Marley & the Wailers song pack. Since the login issue seems to be fixed, please reply if you snag the code so that other people don't try to use the spent one.

    DTY??-WJBWZ-88WT0 [?? = JavaFX Script working title]
    Share this post

  7. #27
    Never heard of them until now but these guys are pretty cool... looking forward to it.
    Share this post

  8. #28
    Dragonteeth-SE's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    211
    Originally Posted by UbiVertigo Go to original post
    Also, here's a Steam code for the Bob Marley & the Wailers song pack. Since the login issue seems to be fixed, please reply if you snag the code so that other people don't try to use the spent one.

    DTY??-WJBWZ-88WT0 [?? = JavaFX Script working title]

    Guessing you were looking for "F3" but already taken.
    Share this post

  9. #29
    I would love Come On Over and Loose Change
    Share this post

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by Hermitian Go to original post
    Never heard of them until now but these guys are pretty cool... looking forward to it.
    Man, you're in for a treat.

    These guys are the best new thing I've heard in years. Jimy Page talks wonders about them.

    Share this post