View Poll Results: Which handgun are you using?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • P45T

5 16.13%
  • P12

9 29.03%
  • P227

3 9.68%
  • Five Seven

14 45.16%
  • M9

0 0%

Which handgun are you using?

So I am playing the game with mostly pistols at the moment.

They are more accurate than you would expect and a lot of fun to use.

Do you use pistols? And which one is your favorite?

5.7 USG is a clear winner for me.

Overall best performance/stats, good noise reduction and it is decent looking. There is little reason to look at other stats than noise reduction and maybe handling. I hit from stealth is always deadly no matter what enemy you aim at with any of available pistols as far as I can tell. Noise reduction is important but I was not able to find a pistol that would not wake up soldiers sleeping in a tent or house when using said gun inside the house anyway.

What! They have hand guns? lol

Flanker1Six's Avatar Member
    Five7..............though not very much.

Aw man...you dont have the DE on here...lol I have been running around with the DE more than I have primaries of late (even took down a low hanging chopper with one...). I figure I use silencers on my primaries, so if alarms are raised or it's just a fire fight on the side of the road, why not have some fun? I recommend giving it a go if you haven't yet!
     1 people found this helpful

I haven't switched away from the P45T. I love the FNX/FNS series of guns. Plus it has decent stats in game and I haven't really noticed much of a difference between the others.

Ladykiller!
     3 people found this helpful

I use Lady Killer, it has the best name, and goes well with Silencio.

Currently using the M1911A1, but I switch periodically between it, the P227, and FNP-45.

https://youtu.be/3e1L12aAWCM?t=3m33s

3:33, 4:50, 5:30, 6:30, 6:50, 7:30

I have really been enjoying the peacemaker. imo it is practically identical to the .357 joker but it has much better sounds, and it feels like it has just a little bit more damage in it. the stat bars say otherwise though and says it has just a bit less damage but also a bit higher fire rate than the .357 joker. (they aren't all correct though so i'm not sure what to believe)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►