For Honor lag issue

This is the first time I have ever experienced lag like this in all of my time playing For Honor
    Ever since the new patch i have been getting matches like this all the time and i use a LAN cable too..... Please fix it

Oupyz's Avatar Senior Member
    i think that's some kind of exploit , it happen a lot in duels i get the execution and after that they refill their health , how many times it happened i can't even remember the last week

weither it's a network exploit or p2p error , i cannot be sure

and ubisoft wants to introduce ranked into the game =))

good joke that is

Ubisoft , the game still in beta , when it comes to connectivity and character balance, before introducing ranked u need at least 3-4 big patches to get bugs exploit, connectivity, balance in a half decent place

it's a pre-alpha game to many of us , thanks god there's no rank

Originally Posted by Oupyz Go to original post
    i think that's some kind of exploit , it happen a lot in duels i get the execution and after that they refill their health , how many times it happened i can't even remember the last week

weither it's a network exploit or p2p error , i cannot be sure

and ubisoft wants to introduce ranked into the game =))

good joke that is

Ubisoft , the game still in beta , when it comes to connectivity and character balance, before introducing ranked u need at least 3-4 big patches to get bugs exploit, connectivity, balance in a half decent place

it's a pre-alpha game to many of us , thanks god there's no rank
    Yeah releasing ranked mode at this stage of the game would be a big mistake they definitely need to fix the pk light spam xD but then again a lot of other characters need balancing too

That seems more like a bad host than anything else.

I have only come across that kind of lag a few times ever in this game and most of those times ended in people lagging out of the lobby or the entire lobby crashing.

Long story short: P2P friggin SUCKS. The only thing I loathe about this game.

Draghmar's Avatar Senior Member
    I've seen things like that. Most notable was when I was hitting some berserker and then...he teleported to my side and it seemed that I actually didn't hit him at all

That sucks. I'm actually often the beneficiary of this lag. I play valk and I often see people put their guard in the correct position and on time yet I hit them anyway. Seems spamming lights well work often, esp if the game is laggy so it's an easy win.

Lag is real and sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts. Seems to help me a lot so I'm not complaining but I'm guessing there are many people that have left the game because of it. Lol, p2p.

For Honor's p2p is an improved revolutionary model so its actually better than Dedicated servers. The lag you are seeing in this videos is all in your head. Your mind is playing tricks on you because you haven't gitten gud enuf yet.

Originally Posted by PlebCommander Go to original post
    For Honor's p2p is an improved revolutionary model so its actually better than Dedicated servers. The lag you are seeing in this videos is all in your head. Your mind is playing tricks on you because you haven't gitten gud enuf yet.
    xD I can't believe it.... whats wrong with me. I don't see the lag anymore i just have to git gud T^T

What the actually ****
    Why am I lagging out of EVERY game
    Or if I don't lag out of every game everyone else does so I fight bots

Green nat check
    Internet speed perfect

So what's the deal
    I'm on Xbox and litterly before you are able to move I watch 4 people boom replaced by bots now I have started 25 matches and played 2 and they was against bots

Please just sort this **** out now I'm tired of good games being ruined by **** like this

A rohadt anyádat te mocskos szar rohadt szemétkáda ROHADT MOCSOK FIREG UBIFOS