Thread: AC Unity help please | Forums

DuhSavagePickle's Avatar Member

AC Unity help please

Me and my brother have been trying to play assassins creed unity together with no luck. We are never able to connect to eachother.

I've been searching the Internet and everyone seems to be having that problem with no solution.

Are the servers down? Is there a fix? Any help will be appreciated guys.

Thanks

ERICATHERINE's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DuhSavagePickle Go to original post
    Me and my brother have been trying to play assassins creed unity together with no luck. We are never able to connect to eachother.

I've been searching the Internet and everyone seems to be having that problem with no solution.

Are the servers down? Is there a fix? Any help will be appreciated guys.

Thanks
    Are you part of a clan? In the basement of the theater, there is a place where you can join a clan in the list that contain every existing clan. At the top of the list are the newest clan and so, if many people already joined, you can be sure they are still playing.

To join a clan isn't garantide. All you can do is is to ask to the clan leader if you can join and hope he will accept.

Once you have joined a clan, you just have to invite the clan members and if they feel like it, they could join you in coop, when possible.

Now, I don't know if you and your brother actually want to play togeter or one at a time, but it might be easier to play togeter if you would be part of the same clan, since you would just have to send him an invitation or accept his. You would then be transported in the same game.

Hope it help. ^-^

MaverickSadeREX's Avatar Junior Member

FIX - Assassins Creed: Unity, Coop in same network.

Hi, I am with same problem.
    To fix this I changed my DNS to Google (DNS1 - 8.8.8.8 and DNS 8.8.4.4).
    Try this and reply to know if this work for you, too.
    Good Lucky ^^

PS: This worked to me because coop it`s working in public but not when you try play with another PC in same network.

//Uplay Overlay login for community forums