Thread: PCUbisoft supports cheaters in Far Cry 4 | Forums

Ubisoft supports cheaters in Far Cry 4

Hello.
    I`ve got a problem with cheaters and I would like to ask why Ubisoft supports such behaviours...
    I sent to Ubisoft a lot of cheater report, and not only me, cuz other players also did do this. I sent first report a long time ago, but cheaters are still cheating.
    Finally Ubisoft support suggest me to put this topic here.
    And my question to Ubisoft: When finally you solve this problem? When you start to interest about your players? Can we put proofs here, since sending reports does not work?
    Question to other players: What you think about it?
     6 people found this helpful

Usually it works like this: you sent a report, you receive standard response I. You sent more reports, you receive standard response II.
    And so on... someday you receive no answer anymore... maybe it's more effective to ignore players alltogether in one forum than each one separately.
     5 people found this helpful

Ok, seriously... far cry 4 multiplayer is a really fascinating game, but cheaters destroy it with speedhack, unlimited ammo etc. and recently aimboots. Is it possible to implement some anti-cheat software to this game (like in rainbow six e.g.) ? You can hardly find a multiplayer match that is not affected by cheaters. Lots of players are leaving the game frustrated - posting reports to you had no effect. Thanx for listening...
     6 people found this helpful

Far Cry 4 is linked with steam, so servers of FC can be protected by VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) And where is a problem to do it? Cause I don`t see...
     5 people found this helpful

I dont think an anticheat software would work because support in fc4 is limited by now.. but what about the cheaters?? we sent you all the facts and you definitely know how to track them. they could easily get a warning and if they keep cheats just ban them. what's the big deal?? come on Ubi help us!!!
     4 people found this helpful

as far as I know, it is possible to outsource the complete support to an extern anti cheatsoftware, that monitors the game (actually the software on the client), removes the player or even ban him... it's possible... of course not for free... but my fc4 licence was not free, too :-) Only to ban players who are reported by other players... it is neither comprehensive nor safe.
     3 people found this helpful

When I bought the game did not mention that it was a cheater game and ubisoft had no way to stop or do something to improve the experience of normal players.
    How can I get my money back?
    Im wait an answer.
     2 people found this helpful

I would like to know when and where and how and what are you going to work for with all the hacks in this game, or will you like to help this kind of people that spoil everything and everyone who tries to play this, so you are authorizing the I use the hacks and apparently you like that there are these types of players, try to work for the good of the game and all the players, ok, thank you

You do exactly nothing about cheaters since the very beginning of the game. Ignoring all the calls from palyers. Having THE LEADERBOARDS HACKED SINCE YEARS NOW. Giving obvious cheaters 'a warning' . From my point of view - first their account should be banned for 3 months. If the reports will come after the time - perm ban. That's the only effective way to stop cheaters and to PREVENT people from trying cheats in multiplayer. In gamers' community cheaters should have no words to speak.
     3 people found this helpful

I agree that it is sad that there are still a number of us that enjoy playing. There are new people wanting to play who are turned off quickly by cheaters. I have an ongoing list just to stay out of games with cheaters when possible. I know this is not the only ubisoft game plagued by this problem I have a difficult time seeing how allowing this type of behavior is good for business I know it is not for customer relations. There is seemingly nothing but lipservice payed to cheaters. It would be great to see Ubi lead the way in banning them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►