Thread: Farcry primal sequel | Forums

Farcry primal sequel

A sequel to farcry primal, in the end of the first, we are left with a young child taming a cave bear, a squel could be made from this by making that child the main character and creating more threats for him, such as new tribes invading the land of oros. For this sequel Takkar could be the shaman who teaches the main character how to tame beasts. New animals to tame could also be added to make the game more enjoyable. This sequel could also be a multiplayer since the first had a lot of potential but it would have been great to kill Udam with friends

Far Cry Primal has been one of my favorite games of this generation. The level of immersion for me has only been matched by a few games in the last decade. Totally a personal opinion that I'm sure many people will disagree with, but I'm willing to stick to it. I would love to see a sequel because there were so many things that I felt like were missing from the first one. Bring in multiplayer, or at the very least co-op. My problem with most of these RPGs is that they are only set in a single-player world. You have no one to show your achievements off to, or test them against. The new battle royale craze would find itself so at home in this universe. Imagine having to gather resources, craft, and fend off animals all while watching your buddys' backs as you head deeper into the circle. Laying in the bushes, waiting for that perfect time to ambush your enemies. Trying to beat them to specific groves of resources that craft the most coveted items. I am not a huge battle royale bandwagoner but I think the Far Cry franchise, and most specifically Primal, could see a huge transformation into what it's meant to be with the implementation of a competitive aspect. A sequel would allow for just that. Unfortunately I don't see Ubisoft returning to it, and I think the best we'll ever get is maybe some sort of mod for Far Cry 5 on the PC.

aptoide ios

Far Cry Primal was so good!

Far Cry Primal was probably one of the best Far Cry games that i have every played. I have an entry level gaming PC and Primal used to run so good on it. The news of Ubisoft currently working on a sequel is great news. I cannot wait to grab those amazing trivial weapons and compete with all my friends. Also, I have been planning to upgrade my system.<a href="https://www.cartoonhdworld.com">Excited to much for Primal!.</a> Far Cry just keeps aging like wine (better with time, haha). I wish there was a battle royale mode for it as well, lol.

Far Cry Primal was probably one of the best Far Cry games that i have every played. I have an entry level gaming PC and Primal used to run so good on it. The news of Ubisoft currently working on a sequel is great news. I cannot wait to grab those amazing trivial weapons and compete with all my friends. Also, I have been planning to upgrade my system.
    HTML Code:
    [url=https://www.cartoonhdworld.com]Excited to much for the new Primal![/url]
    Far Cry just keeps aging like wine (better with time, haha). I wish there was a battle royale mode for it as well, lol.

Far Cry Primal was probably one of the best Far Cry games that i have every played. I have an entry level gaming PC and Primal used to run so good on it. The news of Ubisoft currently working on a sequel is great news. I cannot wait to grab those amazing trivial weapons and compete with all my friends. Also, I have been planning to upgrade my system.
    Excited to much for the new Primal!
    Far Cry just keeps aging like wine (better with time, haha). I wish there was a battle royale mode for it as well, lol.

Excited so much for the new Primal!

Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number

If you are looking Yahoo customer service phone number for technical support services for password issues, email sending and receiving problems, fix hacked yahoo mail account, account settings, forgot password recovery account etc. You can call us any time to speak with our technical experts. Call now our yahoo helpline phone number 1-855-326-1666 for email support services.