Leaked heroes

So anybody heard of the leaked new heroes? There are new infos about their abilities and weapons.

Centurion:
    One-handed sword and heavy glove. Abilities are directed toknock the enemy down. An grounded enemy recieves more damage through his attacks. a GB is followed by a three hit combo like the valk.

Ninja:
    Sickle with chain, GB from a distance and can afterwards pull the enemy close

Highlander:
    Two-handed sword. Weapon design is like the Warlord but greater and thinner. Can choose between attack and devensive stance. while in attack he cant parry and cant do a GB only avoyd.

There are three more (rumored) to be included within the first year.

Gladiator:
    Trident and shield

Huntress:
    Sword and axe

Ronin:
    two swords

As said above these are rumors but at some points seem legit, because then it would be 6 chars (like announced for the year one) also every char can be directed to a faction(Knights: Centurion, Gladiator - Vikings: Highlander, Huntress - Samurai: Ninja, Ronin).

just wanted to inform you all and ask for your opinion about these rumors.

Originally Posted by ninjacut Go to original post
    S
    Centurion:
    One-handed sword and heavy glove. Abilities are directed to knock the enemy down. An grounded enemy recieves more damage through his attacks. a GB is followed by a three hit combo like the valk.
    I really, really hope not, the whole knock-down thing is allready a pain in the *** and pure cancer on Valk, we really don't need any more of it.

First rule of bad design - make it us unfun as possible
    Second rule of bad design - take control from your players as often as you can

Ubi seems to be fallowing those two very closely with this game.

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    I think that they are going to be the "neutral faction".

Yeah, I know what you mean. I#m allways trying to avoyd the valks knock down things and it sems to work for me (playing orochi, maybe its different with other classes)

Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    Could be also...we will see.

First I've heard of the weapon details and the post highlander heroes.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Egotistic_Ez Go to original post
    First I've heard of the weapon details and the post highlander heroes.
    Yeah, as I read it, I just thought I have to show this to you all.

Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    Well the Ninja fits with the Samurai in the sense they are both Ancient Japanese warriors, on the other hand Ninjas were oposite of Samurai due to the fallen from honor thingy.

Centurions were already mentioned in the Campaign as being part of the Knight Faction, described as a long forgotten warrior of older times. Don't know the quote exactly but it is one of the Observables in the Knight Campaign.

Originally Posted by ninjacut Go to original post
    So anybody heard of the leaked new heroes? There are new infos about their abilities and weapons.

Centurion:
    One-handed sword and heavy glove. Abilities are directed toknock the enemy down. An grounded enemy recieves more damage through his attacks. a GB is followed by a three hit combo like the valk.

Ninja:
    Sickle with chain, GB from a distance and can afterwards pull the enemy close

Highlander:
    Two-handed sword. Weapon design is like the Warlord but greater and thinner. Can choose between attack and devensive stance. while in attack he cant parry and cant do a GB only avoyd.

There are three more (rumored) to be included within the first year.

Gladiator:
    Trident and shield

Huntress:
    Sword and axe

Ronin:
    two swords

Gladiator and also Centurion totally don't fit into the game

Roman fighters don't fit into the original game concept!

Also the Gladiator with a Trident and a shield ... don't we have that Valkyrie ??