I'm not looking for nor care about specific camo, I just want 8v8 team death match. Siege is cool but gets boring kinda fast. So why not give us an 8v8 TDM. I'll even settle for 6v6

Originally Posted by pikkuhakki2 Go to original post
    altough i would like to see more weapon attachments aswell(acog with RMR? we saw it in the trailers!!) but im more concerned with gear. there is already a good plethera of weapons to choose from so for now its ok. what isn't ok on the other hand is clothing and gear. we want more gear, that is customizable and that fits the theme. tactical gear.
    MORE VESTS!!! there is wayy too few vests in the game at. only 6 with 2/6 being variants. NOT OK!!
    here is some examples:
    LBT 6094:

mar/land ciras:

crye cpc: shouldn't be a problem since you already have crye lisence.

crye jpc:

HELMETS:
    there are too few helmets aswell!

crye airframe:

mich 2002:

mich 2000:

clothing:

just add a generic combat shirt that does not have those airflex pads. they look stupid most of the time.

Viper mosquito ghillie foundation:
    this article is already in the game and can be found underneath the woodsman and the strands ghillie suit. would be cool if it was added without any camo strands.

now i must add some weapons.

M240 B/L variant:

trijicon acog ta648:

M82A1
    There is already a CIRAS model in game, without any pouches and is worn by some rebels.
    http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Ed...tml?sort=3&o=0
    http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Ed...tml?sort=3&o=1
    It's clearly not really well modeled and lack details, proportions look weird, but is in the game, so they can't argue "License issues"

I don't understand why they did not add this vest when the crye shirt and pants are in the game and when in GRAW 1 Scott Mitchell use it. The IBA is an old vest and almost anybody don´t use it anymore, but the new vest with the small protection on the shoulders of the tank pack is awesome.

I want them to fix the useless ai and the spawn rate before anything else tired of clearing a base only to have them instantly respawn as soon as I walk in the gate

CarolinaFrog's Avatar Member
    i want the DLC to end all DLCs!!
    1)mag optics available on LMGs
    2) bipods on AR/LMG/SR
    3) fix all the bugs and leave it alone!

Kane_sg's Avatar Senior Member
    Well... Why is this thread still up? It's already proven that nothing had be taken anyway.

The only thing PvE is being supported is that it's being a platform to grab some cash to be fed to PvP production.

Besides Santa's red panties and some PvP stuff I don't see anything else coming up. Most certainly not realistic military stuff. WIthout a bling bling paint and some masks who wants it anyway?

CarolinaFrog's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Kane_sg Go to original post
    Well... Why is this thread still up? It's already proven that nothing had be taken anyway.

The only thing PvE is being supported is that it's being a platform to grab some cash to be fed to PvP production.
    then why respond? i mean.... if theres no hope, abandon ship dude!... i mean.. its not like they can add crap to the game when they are trying to straighten out the game bugs..... right?

Originally Posted by jsocfrog Go to original post
    then why respond? i mean.... if theres no hope, abandon ship dude!... i mean.. its not like they can add crap to the game when they are trying to straighten out the game bugs..... right?
    I guess that if it were the case, they wouldn't be adding stuff to the PVP either. And I would use other companies as example, like Bohemia interactive the Creator of Arma 3, they are fixing all the bugs and problems in game, but this don't prevent them from creating new content in a game full of content, that even allow people to create their own content.
    Unfortunately GRW is lacking a lot of stuff, we were promissed a military themed game, but got almost no military gear beside 2 vest's one fleece and 3 pants.
    That makeshift Gen2 crye precision gear with incorrect shape and colors should not even count.
    People paid for this and should have the right to complain

Originally Posted by Eddy_Hawk Go to original post

I don't understand why they did not add this vest when the crye shirt and pants are in the game and when in GRAW 1 Scott Mitchell use it. The IBA is an old vest and almost anybody don´t use it anymore, but the new vest with the small protection on the shoulders of the tank pack is awesome.
    He actually wears a Crye Associates Scorpion body armor vest.
    The CPC would not exist for another few years.