NEW DLC: What do YOU want?

I know there are a lot of us who love GR/GRW, but aren't to ecstatic about some of the content we've seen released over the past few weeks. So, let's talk about what we(the GR community) would like in future DLC.

Please, let's give the devs some some constructive mature feedback here.

One thing I would like to see (other than additional tactical (CUSTOMIZABLE)weapons, chest rigs, attachments etc..) is a Ghost Vehicle Pack, providing exclusive tactical AMVs, APCs, buggies, aircraft, boats, bikes and whatever. These would be vehicles that (hypothetically)The Ghosts themselves have properly equipped with all the latest special tools, tech and capabilities needed for their line of work in Bolivia;
    Something like the AMV with stealth netting for a more covert approach: (shown here)

I realize this is merely a cosmetic request, and may seem shallow to some. But what else?

Jewder's Avatar Member
    The game is damn near perfect in my book.
    The FORCED TPV however is it's only flaw.
    I appreciate and respect TPV, but personally HATE it. I knew it was TPV only when I bought it, cause it's that good of a game. Ubi rarely ever disappoints. And this game is very well done. So I'm NOT complaining about it.

It's just... an open sandbox, co-op shooter like this does not come along very often at all......
    It NEEDS FPV badly!
    I know lots of gamer friends/co-workers who won't buy it solely because it's another forced TPV "the division" style game.
     2 people found this helpful

GUNS. Lots of guns. But not the bling ones. And parts for customization
     3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Zoro's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for making this post, we're excited to see what you all are hoping to have added!

Originally Posted by Grimmreppo Go to original post
    GUNS. Lots of guns. But not the bling ones. And parts for customization
    Any specific guns you'd like to see added?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    I'd love to see some new side arms added! I'm a Glock guy, so I'd like to see the G21 or G19 with extended mags. Also a Barrett 50cal for those pesky choppers.

i like more gun parts,
    and more freedom on gunsmith.
    because i really love modding and customizing gun.
    maybe you need to look at fallout4 gun customization, and copy some of it.

I'd like to see way more military oriented camos (perhaps the Operational Camouflage Pattern? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpion_W2), outfits, guns, and vehicles. Perhaps Navy SEALs/Special Forces esque packs or something? They have really awesome gear that would make sense for the Ghost's mission.

Overall I want improved and more options for the match making, option to search for a players playing on the same difficulty, option to host/join an open game with locked and restricted HUD/diffiiculty for all players to my personal settings. Then - more kinds of hostiles, more ground/air/water units, some heavily defended regions and more close quarter combat. I also would like to see more attachments, especialy standard red dot sight without any lines and other unnecessary drawings, plus maybe full ghilie suit. This would encurage me to buy DLC, only weapons/vehicles are definetly out of my interests since there are already enaugh of them in the game.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Thanks for making this post, we're excited to see what you all are hoping to have added!

With all honesty, the arsenal selection in the game, is already great, that aside, it all comes to the personal taste from player to player. What I'd like to see are the DSA58 and/or HK416c And giving a more far fetched answer, I think a lot of players would like a "class free" more customizable AR15 (different handguards, more stocks, etc), since it is a timeless weapon when it comes to customization. If too far fetched, archive the idea for a future instalment.

[QUOTE=Ubi-Zoro;12521480]Thanks for making this post, we're excited to see what you all are hoping to have added!

-More stock options for M4 variant Weapons
    -Tac lights for rail systems
    -Bi pods
    -Complete Rail system Replacements, example (Keymod)
    -Sniper Rifle Camo sleves

-More Vest/Plate carrier's
    -More color shemagh's example (Tan)

-Weapons:
    Assault Rifles:
    F2000*
    G3
    LVOA
    Sig 552*
    IMI Galil
    Rock River Arms LAR-15** Please

PDW's: (submachine guns)