PK not op as everyone says Berserker is up there

im not a pk mian btw .everyone says PK op sure her zone attack is i agree with that but her light attack speed and its hard to block other characters have that to like Valkyrie and berserker. but berserker damage output to super ridiculous me and my friends are getting one shot by berserkers all the time highest damge ive seen by berserker is 104 and thats just revenge alone with a top heavy.

im not one to get rekt hard then go on the fourm and cry for a nerf like everyone else i give it time and multiple occurrences

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    In terms of hero balance, Berserker has been flying under the radar lately. He is actually one of the least picked heroes and we recently announced plans to adjust him. We don't have plans to nerf him yet, but the more players that use him and fight him, the more feedback we can use to investigate and decide his future balancing.

Mate Berserker is one of the weakest classes in the game, I have one at prestige 2 and he's just a pain in the *** to use. I've actually shelved him until he gets some much needed love. Try using one and see how you go. You may wreck complete noobs, but anyone that can block/parry will dominate you. There's a reason you don't see many around at high level play.

Originally Posted by STAR_Detox Go to original post
    im not a pk mian btw .everyone says PK op sure her zone attack is i agree with that but her light attack speed and its hard to block other characters have that to like Valkyrie and berserker. but berserker damage output to super ridiculous me and my friends are getting one shot by berserkers all the time highest damge ive seen by berserker is 104 and thats just revenge alone with a top heavy.

im not one to get rekt hard then go on the fourm and cry for a nerf like everyone else i give it time and multiple occurrences
    The only thing you actually mention is top heavy. Only way he can get one is GB>wall stagger, or if you just didnt block/parry it. It's very slow and GB counters are not hard. All of his attacs are no faster, in fact they are slower than those of others like PK. Other than that zerker has almost literally ZERO useful tools outside his sort of fast side lights. Yes he can do big damage with top heavies and can even do side heavy>top heavy on knockdowns. But Many characters can do big damage in single hits and still have other useful tools like nobushi who is still bad but zerker is definitely not as good as her even lol.

Especially if you are talking about revenge, everyone can do crazy damage in revenge and this is a non issue as far as character balance is concerned. This is a revenge issue. Shug's can 1 shot 4 people potentially. Warden top heavies do crazy damage, so do nobu top heavies, as well as PK grab and stab if they are in revenge. But yeah there is a definite reason you see very few zerkers in all modes. They are very bad against anyone at mid-high lvl play. They can get some freebies with latency issues in dom sometimes. But in legit 1v1's they are quite useless lol.
     1 people found this helpful

Not touching this one with a standard length bargepole, already been in one pk thread today.
     1 people found this helpful

Problem with zerker is he has 2 play styles 1 - Basic and 2 - Complex with little mid ground.

1 - You do infinite light chains and side step attacks. Once you run into people who can parry and feint this style is weak.

2 - Intricite feint game. Requires alot of effort and mind games. Quite strong imo and keeps zerker in middle tier. The effort required to play this style makes alot of people chose characters like pk instead.

Dunno how to fix. Zerker ZA could def use a rework kinda meh as is

The problem with seeker is that at the start, due to his higher difficulty to play, he wasn't a common choice, and the only ones playing him are mostly noobs spamming side lights into guard break for an execute...

Now he's being used by people trying to "git gud " with him after a buff was announced to be coming as the majority of the player base will always go for fotm picks... anyone who played wow pvp is familiar with how this goes.

Buff a character, pick it, get nerfed as it's overpicked, and new buffed character repeats the cycle over and over...

pmkr0's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by CaptainPwnet Go to original post
    The only thing you actually mention is top heavy. Only way he can get one is GB>wall stagger, or if you just didnt block/parry it. It's very slow and GB counters are not hard. All of his attacs are no faster, in fact they are slower than those of others like PK. Other than that zerker has almost literally ZERO useful tools outside his sort of fast side lights. Yes he can do big damage with top heavies and can even do side heavy>top heavy on knockdowns. But Many characters can do big damage in single hits and still have other useful tools like nobushi who is still bad but zerker is definitely not as good as her even lol.

Especially if you are talking about revenge, everyone can do crazy damage in revenge and this is a non issue as far as character balance is concerned. This is a revenge issue. Shug's can 1 shot 4 people potentially. Warden top heavies do crazy damage, so do nobu top heavies, as well as PK grab and stab if they are in revenge. But yeah there is a definite reason you see very few zerkers in all modes. They are very bad against anyone at mid-high lvl play. They can get some freebies with latency issues in dom sometimes. But in legit 1v1's they are quite useless lol.
    why shouldn't his attacks be slower than a pk ?
    Watch truetalent play raider maybe you will see he is not bad att all and with revenge he can instakill you. In 3 heavy hits he kills a warlord. Thats bs

Bruv, the Zerker has the lowest pick rate in the game and the second lowest win rate in the game. The Zerker is also the buggiest character in the game. The poor bastard just needs some love.

I have no idea how someone could possibly think the Zerker is OP, he/she's damn close to being a pile of trash.

Berserker can be overpower against new players or less skilled ones. When the game match me against those players (I only play duels because I don't care about orders) I tend to slow down and be a practice mate.

When I face my level of players, things change completly. I need to feint a lot. I feint more than any other player I ever faced and this way I can beat even the called overpower (Warlord, Peacekeeper, Warden).

My start was really bad: people learned to parry before I understand Berserkers feint, so 43% was my winrate. Today I'm at 54% I think (most because I've get lazy after rematch too much against someone), and I improved that with a lot of effort. Some rounds almost finish by time with me attacking and feinting and the enemies turtling, specially against Shugoki and Lawbringer (some Conquerors too).

I have a lot of experience with him and I studied everything I could by myself, without read other players gameplay. I have my own playstyle, and I fear they break it. I don't know what can be done for Berserker except improve his speed (guard break, dodge attack, heavy during combo).
    His damage is apropriate. His tools are very strong, but very hard to master. In fact, this difficulty is the reason I think players do not use him. Compared to Orochi which have some "guaranteed" chains that punish the enemy with a lot of damage, Berserker need to "milk" it (the same problem Lawbringer face).

So please, Ubisoft, don't dumb down the Berserker, watch it carefully.