Idea

When for honour was announced i was in love with the idea of an idea of medieval combat but wy stop there honestly i thought that it was going to be a open world that you could create your Kingdom rule it and defend it , using a multiplayer mod that can be use to create an alliance with your friends , ride horses , go on quests i mean i love ubisoft because your games a mostly open world with amazing customization im not saying tha the game is bad but it could be better

icecream screen recorder

icecream screen recorder with which you can switch between two modes of captures. Tinytake software has many brilliant features built in like pausing the screen record, screenshots Download Ezvid saving automatically to the clipboard, etc

Error code

Error code of status code means a temporary response, consisting notably of the Status-Line and optional headers, and is eliminated by an empty line.Since HTTP/1.0 did not specify any 1xx status codes, servers must not[note 1] transfer a Error code list 302 Error 1xx response to an HTTP/1.0 client but under experimental circumstances.

Moto g phone

Moto g phones is a yet another power packed next generation smartphone in the line of Moto g mobiles. The phone is now strengthened with a Motorola Mobile Computing System, including an up to 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor, TurboPower for up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging, a quick capture camera for selfies and video calling, fast internet connectivity with 4G LTE and still more g phone.

mac

Bittorent engine on your Android device, you can protect yourself from network surveillance, Download Bittorent which may become a threat to our personal freedom and privacy in the internet world. By using Bittorrent for mac

shamli

Tor browser Apk can handle all private business activities on your Android smartphone. Tor android Apk is the only app that creates a perfectly private internet connection and as Tor browser Android Apk