gnarlyDUCK's Avatar Member

In Search of: a Steep Series

In Search of: Trailer

Trying out a new project, first episode drops this weekend. Check out the trailer for, In Search of: a Steep Series. Each episode will showcase a different set of riders exploring terrain between Alaska and the Alps. Different sports will be seen along hiking scenes with beautiful scapes.

Hope you guys enjoy this, working on learning more with editing, message me if interested in being a rider (PS4) or editing tips and even tracklists.

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

Pokey6x6's Avatar Member
    Dammit gnarlyDUCK!! Why are you on PS4?! I'd love to be a part of it! (But PC here) :P.
    But all joking aside, Can't wait to see what the series will be like .
    I for one will be staying tuned!

Sweeeeeeet, you know im in for a cameo. That is if Andromeda doesnt suck my whole life away now

EPISODE 1
    Follow Kelly as she suits up to drop in and soar over the Alps in search of a crew to ride with this season. Listen to the audio of what she endures to take a step over the edge and into flight within Steep by Ubisoft, sponsored by Red Bull and GoPro.

Subscribe, Like, stay tuned - comments and suggestions always welcomed.

I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO MUSIC or AUDIO TRACKS:
    Kicks N Licks - Momentum
    https://soundcloud.com/kicksnlicks

k?d - Birth of The Universe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dqc7x2tPWs

Audio
    Steph Davis at TED "Choosing to Fly"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR9dbjubfuU

Pokey6x6's Avatar Member
    Amazing video dude! It was a real pleasure to watch!
    Can't wait for the next installments to your series! (Again, why no PC?!!? xD)

Originally Posted by Pokey6x6 Go to original post
    Amazing video dude! It was a real pleasure to watch!
    Can't wait for the next installements to your series! (Again, why no PC?!!? xD)
    Working on getting a Falcon Northwest laptop. So.. maybe? I used to be a big PC gamer, but then I started traveling for work. I'll get back into PC gaming eventually :P Thanks for the support.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Representative
    The creativity of the Steep community constantly astounds me. So many great, original videos being made! Keep up the awesome work gnarlyDUCK!

In Search of: Kevin Rolland
    2nd Episode TEASER

It's finally here, well, kind of... the teaser is at least. Hype. Here you guys go, this is what is in the works at the moment. A project I've been working on for a little bit here and there while I was working on the Alaska Rail System series. Kevin Rolland, I had only seen branded items in the inventory section, but didn't know much else. So I started my research and gah, I don't know French. But that's okay... I've learned a lot, and I've watched his style a bit, AND his films are really fun to watch! So, I hope that this next episode will be also fun to watch and enjoyable. Check out Kevin Rolland's youtube channel to see 2 of his films, and a few other extras.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpj...P8Y1wwqQE-B2wg

Bump.... wanted to let you guys know I am actually working on this again. Had some other games release that grabbed my attention away from Steep. Back on the slopes soon!

You too found all the Kevin Rolland gear in the game Steep but don't know much about him? Find out here. Follow KR through some Alps terrain, getting huge air on the super pipe, and new gaps with friends.