Thread: [PC]Achievements wont sync and game wont load | Forums

Achievements wont sync and game wont load

I was in game for a short bit after it loaded but it froze then I have to ctrl alt delete to exit the game. And I tried loading it again right after and ever since then I can't load the game even when I hit skip when it tried to sync achievements. Btw it can't sync achievements for some reason. *I started at steam forums for this game to get a easy fix hopefully but was suggested something I already have done which is verifying files and from a fellow who helped me out, his/her reply is this*

"You will have to contact support for the game at the UbiSoft site; I would offer advice toward deleting certain files instigating download of new replacements, but that process could get involved and may only require a trip to the official "The Crew" forums or a request for help.

Sounds much like a file was not completely updated and now when the file is required to load it has incomplete or conflicting information impeding concurrent updates; definitely a support issue and would most certainly post the problem at the official "The Crew" forums.

I have no further suggestions, but do wish you the best concerning your game's syncronization problem.

Take care."

So now I'm here hoping to get some help for this issue.

*I have tired verifying files on steam since the option is not there on Uplay

*deleting and re-downloading and on a new separate hard-drive

I haven't spoke to anyone on here yet as its late and ill come back hoping for a reply or someone I can talk to

P6tu's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by KrazyTacoguy1 Go to original post
    I was in game for a short bit after it loaded but it froze then I have to ctrl alt delete to exit the game. And I tried loading it again right after and ever since then I can't load the game even when I hit skip when it tried to sync achievements. Btw it can't sync achievements for some reason. *I started at steam forums for this game to get a easy fix hopefully but was suggested something I already have done which is verifying files and from a fellow who helped me out, his/her reply is this*

"You will have to contact support for the game at the UbiSoft site; I would offer advice toward deleting certain files instigating download of new replacements, but that process could get involved and may only require a trip to the official "The Crew" forums or a request for help.

Sounds much like a file was not completely updated and now when the file is required to load it has incomplete or conflicting information impeding concurrent updates; definitely a support issue and would most certainly post the problem at the official "The Crew" forums.

I have no further suggestions, but do wish you the best concerning your game's syncronization problem.

Take care."

So now I'm here hoping to get some help for this issue.

*I have tired verifying files on steam since the option is not there on Uplay

*deleting and re-downloading and on a new separate hard-drive

I haven't spoke to anyone on here yet as its late and ill come back hoping for a reply or someone I can talk to
    I suggest to open an official ticket with the UBI. It is not likely to get an answer from the official forums... You might get the same response that you got from the steam forums.