Thread: Rainbow Six Pro Tips: Valkyrie C4 Traps Part 1 | Forums

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Don't be so aggressive in your responses animal1 and your thread (YT count) might go up. Yup..you started it m8. Your first response to Dikke_Neus came across as forward given the fact that some of use do not care about how to guides much less a link to a YT vid. There are some of us that actually read here and the pretty pics and vids don't do a whole lot for the game unless its a glitch or something (bad idea to post those). There is a spot which many members are to go to for such informative and creative vids such as this.. So to come across as anything other than polite should be your #1 priority to reflect on before you post. Just a suggestion man.

As far as the pro tip..I recommend not throwing anything near the bathroom as a defender. If obj is up there then my first Thatcher nade goes right through a bathroom window. There is always something up there so no need to even drone it.

Attacking you in the vid would mean I wiped out the C4, 1 Vak cam, One main interior cam..and any batteries or Kap traps with one emp..sweet! Thanks for sharing though. Next time just tell us whats in the vid and we will explain why the first sentence would have stopped at 'put a valk cam here'. Sorry if my honesty offends you (just in case).
    Hey WBB, first of all your honesty definitely does not offend me. I welcome constructive criticism such as your own but there's no need to be straight up rude and offensive, which those two were, without offering any kind of advice... I also appreciate that not everyone will like/agree with the content of my videos and posts and that's fine too. All I'm trying to do is offer some advice to people from my experience in ESL, GO4, GB's and hopefully soon Major League if we qualify. As far as this C4 thing in bathroom goes this has actually been one the most successful at all levels of play. Mainly because most teams, especially at higher levels, don't run a thatcher for that obj and we play a pulse underneath bedroom to stop people floor banging. Kudos to you though man. On the other hand like I've said before I never said these would work 100% of the time. Even if they just slow the attackers down or waste utility in dealing with it, that's a bonus to your team...

When you say 'There is a spot which many members are to go to for such informative and creative vids such as this', where would that be man? I'm brand new to this whole forum/YouTube thing so I need as much help s I can get please.

I will take your comments on board dude and try to be more placid in my responses. Cheers

you talk as if your word is law and anybody who disagree is wrong.
    Time yourself how long does it take you to do your valk set up

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    you talk as if your word is law and anybody who disagree is wrong.
    Time yourself how long does it take you to do your valk set up
    How is that possibly true? If you don't agree that's honestly fine by me, i'm only trying to help. If you don't want to try out my tips then that i no loss to me what so ever... And I'm guessing your talking about the one defending kids and work on house? It takes bang on 45 seconds, maybe a few more if you get held up but you easy have enough time even if they rush. I spend hours in custom games making strats and timing each set up and then the whole team runs through several times so everyone knows what they are doing in exactly what order so they have enough time

So in other words there is a major flaw with your set up. It takes your entire team to completely 45sec or more to set up or it takes you 45sec to just set up uour valk strat. So as your team is scattered about reinforcing and making sure your set up works. A enemy can catch one guy with his pants down ruin the strat so the entire team will die because they're dependent on that one strat.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by defuzedanimal1 Go to original post
    On the other hand like I've said before I never said these would work 100% of the time. Even if they just slow the attackers down or waste utility in dealing with it, that's a bonus to your team...

When you say 'There is a spot which many members are to go to for such informative and creative vids such as this', where would that be man? I'm brand new to this whole forum/YouTube thing so I need as much help s I can get please.

I will take your comments on board dude and try to be more placid in my responses. Cheers
    Valk is a very strong op imo and every little bit of inside information on how players use her is always welcome. I don't use her myself but I have been banged up pretty bad from her coming out of nowhere many times.

I used the info you showed as a direct comparison to my playstyle and did not take into account how well it could work against other teams or the the validity of the overall strategy you use with her and her gads. So..although that particular location is going to line my score with points, I should not have discounted the 'usage' of the tactics shown in the vid so easily. If it can help anyone come up with way to better themselves. and their level of play with a particular operator, then sweet. For me it would be the concept of the tactics involved that has merrit..molded into fitting other styles while benefiting the players as a whole..not the exact line of defense..but the concept. This is where people will learn the most and take away from your vids. If others do not feel they can learn anything from you..even better. that means they are at a level to where the concepts around their strats have already shaped the way they play.

All the way up top is a sub-forum called 'player content'. That is the place that people put their cool aces and other cool vids. Of course it does not get the traffic that general does and the Ubi-dudes don't seem to be too strict on info-vids being posted here once and a while. Heck..they even post comments sometimes. My thrust was that aggressive posting in vid threads normally gets moved there. Trust me..you dont want that if you want people watching your work.

There is no reason to get a single brain cell stressed out over others opinion or perspectives. Its also not really my place to tell you how to behave or where to post..I just don't like seeing ourselves reaching for each others larynx. Cheers back duders..

Valk is indeed very good operator and very mobile. The reason why I discredited him so harshly is that its incredibly misleading. To self promote your video and tactics as "pro" and boast about his this kills diamonds and plats. Which is doesn't it kills careless players.
    I tested your theory out and every time I placed a pre planted c4 it was taken out.
    You forgot the invention of headsets and how the pick up sound and all. They're easily found and avoidable..

I could show you a much better way to use a pre planted c4 than what you did.
    Simply place a c4 near a window you will run out of and a Windows you know they'll be watching. Run in and out draw them to you heck even try to spawn peej them. They'll instinctively look for you and pay little attention to detail around them.... Bait bait bait

So in other words there is a major flaw with your set up. It takes your entire team to completely 45sec or more to set up or it takes you 45sec to just set up uour valk strat. So as your team is scattered about reinforcing and making sure your set up works. A enemy can catch one guy with his pants down ruin the strat so the entire team will die because they're dependent on that one strat.
    Dude there's a little something called the prep faze? Every operator gets 45 seconds to set up and get into position. All of my strats that my team uses are timed like I said to fit into that 45 seconds...

Valk is indeed very good operator and very mobile. The reason why I discredited him so harshly is that its incredibly misleading. To self promote your video and tactics as "pro" and boast about his this kills diamonds and plats. Which is doesn't it kills careless players.
    I tested your theory out and every time I placed a pre planted c4 it was taken out.
    You forgot the invention of headsets and how the pick up sound and all. They're easily found and avoidable..

I could show you a much better way to use a pre planted c4 than what you did.
    Simply place a c4 near a window you will run out of and a Windows you know they'll be watching. Run in and out draw them to you heck even try to spawn peej them. They'll instinctively look for you and pay little attention to detail around them.... Bait bait bait
    feffrey I have come to realize that you are going to disagree with everything I say probably just for the sake of disagreeing. Therefore I am no longer going to reply to your comments. If you don't wish to try tips from a more experienced player then that is your choice. If you totally disagree with everything in my videos and everything I say then don't even watch them, your wasting your time! Have a nice life feffrey

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Valk is a very strong op imo and every little bit of inside information on how players use her is always welcome. I don't use her myself but I have been banged up pretty bad from her coming out of nowhere many times.

I used the info you showed as a direct comparison to my playstyle and did not take into account how well it could work against other teams or the the validity of the overall strategy you use with her and her gads. So..although that particular location is going to line my score with points, I should not have discounted the 'usage' of the tactics shown in the vid so easily. If it can help anyone come up with way to better themselves. and their level of play with a particular operator, then sweet. For me it would be the concept of the tactics involved that has merrit..molded into fitting other styles while benefiting the players as a whole..not the exact line of defense..but the concept. This is where people will learn the most and take away from your vids. If others do not feel they can learn anything from you..even better. that means they are at a level to where the concepts around their strats have already shaped the way they play.

All the way up top is a sub-forum called 'player content'. That is the place that people put their cool aces and other cool vids. Of course it does not get the traffic that general does and the Ubi-dudes don't seem to be too strict on info-vids being posted here once and a while. Heck..they even post comments sometimes. My thrust was that aggressive posting in vid threads normally gets moved there. Trust me..you dont want that if you want people watching your work.

There is no reason to get a single brain cell stressed out over others opinion or perspectives. Its also not really my place to tell you how to behave or where to post..I just don't like seeing ourselves reaching for each others larynx. Cheers back duders..
    Like I say man I appreciate all constructive feedback and even if I've only helped a couple of people out with this vid I'm happy. I'm not doing the channel for personal gain, I just want to share my knowledge and help a few others. I'm just gonna ignore that guy now, like you say it's not worth getting wound up over. Thanks again for your help man

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345