Is the warden faster then the beserker?

I fell like the warden is way faster with some of his move then orochi and the beserker...I can see and parry everyone else even the peacekeeper but the warden has those uninterruptible quick attacks and I never seen them coming, all the assassin's I can block and parry and react to

but the warden I feel like his light attacks are faster then anyone else can anyone prove or disprove this for me I just would like to know if he is and is it intentional I can't think so he's a vanguard hero

I always thought assassin's where supposed to have faster attack's than all other classes since they don't have unblockables

Yea guys who calculated frames for every move confirmed that wardens top light is fastest light in the game so even faster than PKs first light. Hos zone is one of the fastet too. Just PKs and Orochis zone can compare with it really.

Warden doesn't have unblockables either, except his shoulder charge for CC, but not real unblockable strikes like the Kensei or the Raider

2 of his attacks are quite fast nonetheless.
    His upper light, and his zone attack, which comes out really fast, but is not unblockable and as every ZA consumes a lot of stamina.
    His side light attacks, even if they give a guaranteed combo, are slow to come out and his heavies are quite predictable.

Always check your left side when fighting warden, even if he's in upper guard, that's where the zone attack lands.

Originally Posted by Captain-Courage Go to original post
    Warden doesn't have unblockables either, except his shoulder charge for CC, but not real unblockable strikes like the Kensei or the Raider

2 of his attacks are quite fast nonetheless.
    His upper light, and his zone attack, which comes out really fast, but is not unblockable and as every ZA consumes a lot of stamina.
    His side light attacks, even if they give a guaranteed combo, are slow to come out and his heavies are quite predictable.

Always check your left side when fighting warden, even if he's in upper guard, that's where the zone attack lands.
    His crushing counter strike is unblockable but i dont know if it is unparryable. Some people claim they parried it but i dont know if true...

Originally Posted by Zv1k0 Go to original post
    His crushing counter strike is unblockable but i dont know if it is unparryable. Some people claim they parried it but i dont know if true...
    Yes it is unblockable, but has a counter, it shoudln't even count since it's guaranteed when timed right anyways, and it needs the adversary initiative, obviosuly since it's a counter.
    I saw counters exchanges too, and landed them as well as a Warden, but it was never on the first attack, it only occured when the opposing Warden did a second top light after landing the counter. Then, you have a small window to counter said second top light with your own.
    Otherwise it's just a top light. A very fast top light of course.

You can parry Crushing Counterstrike with any champ of the Assassin class

Yea guys who calculated frames for every move confirmed that wardens top light is fastest light in the game so even faster than PKs first light. Hos zone is one of the fastet too. Just PKs and Orochis zone can compare with it really.
    Pk's doesn't "compare" in ZA to be fair, it completely outdoes warden ZA. It has just over 1/2 the frames of warden ZA., Warden ZA = 30, PK = 18. 16 frames is about the average reaction time in a simple single task situation (e.g. all you have to do is click a button when a color changes from red to green), but in an actual fight with so many other variables, it goes up to the point where most of the time PK's ZA is not even realistically blockable let alone parryable (except by people with very, very good reaction times). This is not true of any other attack in the game.

It can be reliably parried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUJlqWR36Y&t=40s

11:25 in the video, Orochi parries it twice, in a live duel, against a top tier Warden.