Thread: [XBOne]Controller app is not working | Forums

Controller app is not working

The app won't connect to the game, even if I manually set the IP. This started to happen after the latest app update, at first I had to use the IP method but now none of them will work. Tested with iPhone SE, 2 different iPhones 6 and an LG G 3, on the same network or the same hotspot (so the network isn't the problem). All of the software on every device is up to date.

Ubi-KitKoumal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello roydbt,

We're sorry to hear that you're facing this issue. Did you have a look at this FAQ maybe?

If yes and it didn't help, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team, they'll be able to look more in depth into this type of technical issue. You can reach our team here.

Cheers,

KitKoumal

Originally Posted by Ubi-KitKoumal Go to original post
    Hello roydbt,

We're sorry to hear that you're facing this issue. Did you have a look at this FAQ maybe?

If yes and it didn't help, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team, they'll be able to look more in depth into this type of technical issue. You can reach our team here.

Cheers,

KitKoumal
    The FAQ doesn't help and the support team doesn't respond to me.

Thanks a lot, Ubisoft support team, for not helping me. This thread is dead, I have tried to contact them via what the other guy said before and they are ignoring me. So thanks a lot for taking my money.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by roydbt Go to original post
    Thanks a lot, Ubisoft support team, for not helping me. This thread is dead, I have tried to contact them via what the other guy said before and they are ignoring me. So thanks a lot for taking my money.
    Hi roy,

Can you please share your ticket number with us?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hi roy,

Can you please share your ticket number with us?

Thanks

Same Issue on Laptop

I've tried several things to fix this. First double checked both phone and laptop were connected to same network. Then made sure I was launching the app in the suggested "timing". Also tried restarting the app, restarting the game, the PC, reinstalling the app but nothing seems to be working. Before the last update everything was working but sometime after the update and not playing for some time I get this issue. It's so frustrating not to be able to score, basically wasted money on this game if app doesn't work properly. I already sent a claim and got my ticket number 04780093

Me too

I am having the same problem... the controller worked the first time we played the game and now won't work no matter what we try. We tried all the recommendations too.