AWESOME! GJ Ubisoft, work hard earn hard.

weekly content like new horns? ranked mode? 4on4 modes without gear? or maybe the old maps back?

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Its maintenance.

Not a patch

Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    Its maintenance.

Not a patch
    Let's just hope it gets rid of the disconnections. Or at least most of them. It is a step in the right direction though.

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ichnich89 Go to original post
    Let's just hope it gets rid of the disconnections. Or at least most of them. It is a step in the right direction though.
    Off course but I would nit expect wonders or balancing.

Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    Off course but I would nit expect wonders or balancing.
    That's why I asked if they have news about the live update 😉

weekly content? it's emotions or something else? something useless!!!
    Better focus on REAL problems like half-workong grouping system or frequent disconnects or another REAL problems that prevent to play.
    How can people play when that stupid system find game after five attempts. Yesterday I play 4 games at 3 hours, today I don't want to play.
    All my friends already delete this game. I'm last man standing.
    I hope you will do something sometime to fix problems instead introducing useless content

Originally Posted by ROBINtheHOOD911 Go to original post
    Now its time to fix your idiotic guardbreak system that is spammed every attack by this moron community on xbox. Im taking my leave off of your game I seriously regret ever spending money on this joke you have created. Never will see my business for ubisoft games again ��
    Ahhahahaha!! I love to read such comments from those who cant even dodge it or repost with simple attack!!! )) Go away and (play your 1 button games) let there be only hardcore gamers!!!

please fix the (black screen) freeze after round/end match bug introduced with 1.03 patch (described here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ish-1-03-patch 13 pages and no ubisoft response)

GregoryMcFlint's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by SpaceElephant Go to original post
    March 16th 2017 - Routine backend maintenance / New weekly content

Tomorrow morning we will perform a routine maintenance on our online infrastructure at 8AM EST for an estimated downtime of 1h45. This maintenance will be backend only, and we will use this time to update the game with the new weekly content.
    "Everyone who tells us P2P is bad are obviously trolls, dur hurr durh!" -2003soft