UBISOFT-How to stop rage quitters

Hello all. For Honor is a fantastic game. The only the holding it back is the connection/login issues in my opinion.

Problem: Dominion is the main game mode I'll be talking about here because it yields the most XP. 95% of the time, in my experience, when someone quits the game it causes everyone else to disconnect thus resulting in no loot and no experience earned. People can't seem to handle losing a fight (no honor) and promptly rage quit. Why? I wish people would grow a pair and learn to take a loss. How selfish do you have to be? You just prevented everyone in that game from leveling because you got salty and left. Suck it up and play the game! I'm a very patient person but this is becoming unbearable!

Solution: Ok so I know there are other connection issues that occur besides the one that happens after somebody rage quits. But this would at least solve one of For Honors many connection (peer to peer) issues. Here me out guys. Halo 5 uses a system in which repetitive quiting results in a multiplayer suspension. In other words, if someone consecutively leaves matchs they will be penalized and will NOT be able to play online again until said time is over. The more someone quits the more severe the punishment will be. Example-
    Quiting more than 3 times in an hour=30 min suspension
    Repeated quiting will up the suspension time (it should cap out after 2 hours in my opinion)
    This would encourage players to stay and not leave obviously. UBISOFT PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS FEATURE! This was just my example as I'm sure you can improve on it.

If you agree help spread the word!
    I'd like to hear you're comments/suggestions

Quitters are not the problem, every game has them.
    Game is broken and can't handle it.

Originally Posted by Tillo. Go to original post
    Dota has quitters?

Originally Posted by Turric4n666 Go to original post
    Dota has quitters?
    Yeah. But that game isn't broken and it won't pause nor crash when someone leaves.
    Furthermore, quitters will play with other quitters until they stop quitting
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah but every little bit helps. One problem at a time. I feel this would discourage people from leaving thus lowering the chances you or other players disconnecting.

Thx for responding!

If you played with friends you know many times the game simply kicks you out. I know for sure my friends didn't rage quit because of the insults I hear from them when they get dropped. Do you think it would be fair for them to be punished because bugisoft went cheap on the netcode?
    Forgot to mention that Dota2, a free to play game, has servers...

If you played with friends you know many times the game simply kicks you out. I know for sure my friends didn't rage quit because of the insults I hear from them when they get dropped. Do you think it would be fair for them to be punished because bugisoft went cheap on the netcode?
    Forgot to mention that Dota2, a free to play game, has servers...
    No it would not be fair and you have a point. Hopefully Ubisoft could find a way to distinguish rage quitters from people who got disconnected

Originally Posted by DaedricHerO117 Go to original post
    Yeah but every little bit helps. One problem at a time. I feel this would discourage people from leaving thus lowering the chances you or other players disconnecting.

Thx for responding!
    The best way to stop quitting is by patching the freaking game and balancing the heroes. Right now certain heroes have chain cheese galore and it's making everyone I know quit.

Originally Posted by LinkZeppeloyd Go to original post
    The best way to stop quitting is by patching the freaking game and balancing the heroes. Right now certain heroes have chain cheese galore and it's making everyone I know quit.
    yeah that's true as well. Both of our ideas combined would be awesome

Lots of time I thought that players because of a rege quit. Days ago I was in group of 3 players connected via TeamSpeak. After while two of them quit. But they not ragequit but game kicked them with connection error (confirmed by third one). Third one leave manually because they want play together.

So not every quiters are ragequiters ...

In 99% percents I was kicked out of the game. First it will be better to solve connection stability.