Ladder points stuck when going between echelon 5 and 6

Hi,

I had a weird one recently - as I approached 99% on echelon 5, I must have beat a really high placed player as I jumped up around 150 global places.

However, since then, my %age is at zero and I'm still showing as a 5 and I haven't had a single ladder jump since (been about 2 weeks) despite beating level 6's and 7's and coming first multiple times.

Oddly, I can still jump places by completing new tracks on the solo campaign (currently on 98).

I know it gets harder to get places as you move up - but to not jump one place in 2 weeks doesn't seem right.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ditto

I am disappointed there has been no response to this issue. My profile is now stuck in the exact same way.

I was doing fine progressing through Level 5, and I remember seeing it reach 98% or 99%. Then at some point it went back to 0% but didn't go to level 6. I have been playing for almost a week now with no change - still 0%.

Ubisoft, please look into this problem!!

AlinoA_'s Avatar Community Staff
    Hi,

Do you play on servers level 6?
    If you play on servers level 5, you won't gain more Ladder Points even if it's not displayed that you are echelon 6.

AlinoA, can you explain what you mean? On TM Turbo on the PS4, there isn't an indication of what server is being used. The rooms sometimes have a minimum user level allowed, but otherwise each room only displays how the users compare to my level.

KAWS-1's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the same issue and have posted about it. There is obviously a bug and some work around , but the cryptic explanations of what we need to actually do to solve it don't help.
     1 people found this helpful

Hi,
    The servers must be level 6. See for example, list of servers that are echelon 6 from your PS4 player page: https://players.turbo.trackmania.com/ps4/rooms?room_filter%5BladderLimitMin%5D%5B%5D=60000

Kaws, what is the workaround you mentioned? I haven't found one...

AlinoA, I don't understand something. I hit Level Five many months ago. I regularly raced in rooms that have no echelon specified, and as long as I raced well against other folks who were also 5 or up, I would see my level progress bar keep going to the right. But when I reached what should have been Level 6, my level did not change. It stayed at 5 but the progress bar went all the way back to the left and has stayed there ever since - no matter what other level people I race. If what you say is accurate, I wouldn't even be able to join a room that is Echelon 6 since as far as the game is concerned, I am still Level 5.

Hi swordsman74,

You play on PS4, don't you? And what is your player login?

I don't know the workaround, just assuming there must be one since i have friends who are level 6. i really don't understand this system, and the explanations on what EXACTLY we need to do to rectify this have not been supplied by the mods. Frustrating.

I play on PS4 too, my login is KAWS1.