No More Incrediballs

Hello.

I have completed all families I can complete and my tree stuck halfway to the new families. Now eggs won't give me new incrediballs and new creature mixture is not helping (won't turn my egg to purple one). How will my tree grow up ?

My name is Ywizzle, feel free to check my tree.

Have the same problem… is there any way to get the incrediballs that were exclusive to PAST events or is the tree now forever incomplete?

No Incrediballs

Same issue for me. It started for me about the end of October. The only way I can grow my tree is to just buy new incrediballs - nothing else works. I've tried new monster potion, and it won't let me use it. I've tried to reveal the eggs on the adventure map with telescopes - none are ever incrediballs - only get wood eggs now.

worse yet - I've contacted Ubisoft customer support and they've done absolutely nothing. They just say that my case has been forwarded to their tech support team, and then they close the case and do absolutely nothing.

I really can't believe they are so arrogant as to let people play a game until their tree is filled half way and then the game just dies and they do nothing about it to help. They don't even respond to me when I ask about the status of my case anymore.

it's like some type of switch just clicked one day and turned off new incrediballs. So unfair - especially since i've spent actuall $$ on in app purchases.

Thats what they told me too... I even bought one incrediball and then i used a ton of golden tickets. But there is some kind of bug- the tree says they are in toadstory, which they are not.
    I've also postet tickets, to no effect
    I mean its one thing to buy the first one and then finish the one or two families with golden tickets. But what is the point if you just have to buy them all??
    I have read that before you could use the new creature potion, but this is now completly useless to me.
    Very frustrating!!!!!

Incrediballs

I've run into the same problem, I'm getting no new incrediballs at all, I've been getting nothing but crates lately. Since the snow leopard ones, nothing except when I buy a new family. I've tried to use the new creature potion, nothing. I've reported it to tech support, they've sent it up to the dev team, but otherwise, nothing.

I'm getting really frustrated, I want to keep playing, I don't have all of the families yet, but if it's gonna be like this, well crud...

Yup

I'm right there with you. Nothing I've done has made it so that I can get new Incrediballs beyond buying new families. I'll watch any ad they throw at me, but paying out the nose to be able to play the game to its full capacity? Ridiculous! They've closed my case, and even refused to take down my player info so that they could look into my situation. It's really frustrating!