RekluseKTM's Avatar Member

blinking light

I know this is probably easy but could someone help me with getting a landing light to blink different colors

Sorry not sure why it posted 3 times maybe an admin can delete the other 2?

someone surely knows how to get a landing light to blink different colors

You mean just flash between two colours like I did on my track "Rz0 Eisbrecher"?
    I used an interval trigger, triggering a colour event setting the light to green, and also forwarding its trigger to an impulse delay, which then triggers another colour event back to red after half a second or so.
    If you mean something more advanced, you can use a vector as data source of the colour property of the landing light. Setting numbers between 0 and 255 to the first 3 values will be interpreted as RGB code.

Thanx for the reply. I am just looking for something simple. So I connect the interval trigger to the colour event? then how do I connect the impulse delay? Sorry not real good with all this stuff. I can get it to switch to green I just can't get it to switch back to red.

RidingMower's Avatar Member
    Shoguns editor tutorials of old. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...DB3EFF27B438AA
    They were made a half decade ago, but work the same with Fusion.

Interval Trigger (set 120 ticks) filter to color/colour event Color Event target blue arrow to light or else it is select light and open color properties or referring this with Triangle/y controller button and that would be having green arrows to subject color event tile has a select filter. Make that go to a Impulse Delay that can get filtered to another Color Event that is targeted at the light.

In all it's Powered by a tick, passing thru red arrows. The timing is key.

RidingMower's Avatar Member
    My previous post looks really messy and looks like I was yelling things out, sorry about that. I was trying for a nice display of how the tiles would connect in order but making a picture using the alphabet is hard.
    Sounds like you have everything, just be sure that when the color of the light is changing that it isn't being changed back at the same time.

120 ticks delayed with 60 ticks will make the light change every 60 ticks.

Thanx for the help and the youtube link I will definitely be checking those out. I got it working from your instructions