Thread: [Ubisoft_Account]Can't unlock any actions on Uplay | Forums

KurtisStryker12's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the same problem with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on PC.
    I also own Black Flag and AC II and all actions were unlocked without any problems. But Brotherhood still has locked actions, even if I completed all tasks that must be done.
    I wrote to support, a day or two ago, so I'm waiting for the respond.

PixelMastermind's Avatar Junior Member

Help

The actions in game are popping (AC 2 and Brotherhood) but on uplay nothing

PetrRaul's Avatar Junior Member
    Jesus!! I started playing AC Liberation HD and same problem as AC3 no xp no action unlocked!! We need definitly patche form ubisoft for uplay support every new game need to be unlocked manually? Jesus this need patche for all players not ticket or chat with support - read and make patche for fix to all players thanks

UbiFancy's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Originally Posted by PetrRaul Go to original post
    Jesus!! I started playing AC Liberation HD and same problem as AC3 no xp no action unlocked!! We need definitly patche form ubisoft for uplay support every new game need to be unlocked manually? Jesus this need patche for all players not ticket or chat with support - read and make patche for fix to all players thanks
    I understand your frustration about this issue, PetrRaul. The best way to help our technical team understand the scope of this issue and also to get individual assistance while we investigate the overall problem is to create a support case. More support cases means more visibility on the issue as well as more system data to help them parse what is going on and create any patches.

xacobo39's Avatar Junior Member

I see I'm not the only one with these problems...

I started Assassin's Creed Revelations yesterday. I completed the first DNA sequence and the uplay action popped in game, but in my uplay client is still locked and I didn't receive any points...

This is still broken.

UbiFancy's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Originally Posted by xacobo39 Go to original post
    I see I'm not the only one with these problems...

I started Assassin's Creed Revelations yesterday. I completed the first DNA sequence and the uplay action popped in game, but in my uplay client is still locked and I didn't receive any points...

This is still broken.
    Hi xacobo39! If you haven't yet, please create a support case for assistance with this. If you've created a case and haven't heard anything back yet, please feel free to PM me and I can check in on your case.

dozenbytes's Avatar Junior Member
    Is Ubisoft working on any solution for this problem with blocked actions? I've buy some of AC games and want to clear it 100%, but I don't want create a support case each time...I played ACII and Support helped me unlock my action, but I do not have time to worry each time.

muteownz's Avatar Junior Member
    i think my UPlay actions for Unity are glitched. i first played unity back in 2014 and did the prologue and first memory sequence and i kinda left it at that and just this weekend finally got back to playing it and i noticed my UPlay actions for progression were unlocking but off by one. An example would be i beat sequence 4 and sequence 3 would unlock on my account... the problem is once i beat the game the last gameplay progression called Curtain Call didn't unlock.. at least it appears that way i still seem to have the XP award but there isn't any check mark or indication that i finished it but i did get the achievement for beating the game.

long story short Curtain call game progress action isn't showing unlocked but i still think i got the xp for it. any way to fix this visual glitch? i think later i may try to redo the last sequence but i don't think that will help.

edit: i replayed the last sequence and it fixed the bug for me. i'll leave this here in case it happens to anyone else.

xacobo39's Avatar Junior Member
    As I said in my last post I had problems to unlock the uplay actions, but after my reply in this topic, some hours later I had the first action unlocked (?).

Yesterday I finished the game and the rest of actions were unlocked normally (sequence 3 and finish the game) with no problems. It seems now works fine.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456
//Uplay Overlay login for community forums