No really this has gotten to the point where if something doesn't HAPPEN by the end of the month, me and all my friends are uninstalling and never looking back!!
    If you guys and gals can't fix your RELEASE DAY s*it in two F-ing months, then what's left for the balance and new things ?!......

Ulrichvonbek111's Avatar Banned
    Please give us back what we paid for..the missing maps.
    Other than that I thoroughly enjoy the way for Honor works.
    Well done on a beautiful game..
    Please give a response,an answer to all the people who are standing by your game,,when are we getting them back???

Ubi-Gaidheal's Avatar Community Developer
    Hi everyone,

We'll hopefully have an update on this for you soon. Thanks again for your patience!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Gaidheal Go to original post
    Hi everyone,

We'll hopefully have an update on this for you soon. Thanks again for your patience!
    So you have no idea then fix them maps or tell us you cant so we can move on

Hi everyone,

I can hardly wait to play these maps again, not only in Dominion, but in Skirmish and Elimination too. Hope that we will have them back in rotation in few days.

Originally Posted by evermour Go to original post
    Moderated
    this!!!

Hi everyone,

You should be ashamed sir

Originally Posted by evermour Go to original post
    Till then, huge HUGE double middle finger to your whole team.
    Do not, just dooOOOooOoOoOOOoOOon't, disrespectful and ungrateful kid!

I thought there was something missing! Same old maps getting tedious, these maps were pretty good. Need new maps!!

Dont Let The Game Die

Originally Posted by UbiJurassic Go to original post
    Dear Warriors, there is an issue impacting the Dominion match stability of the Viking maps: River Fort and High Fort. In order to improve everyone’s experience in Dominion while we further analyze the issue, we had to remove those two maps from all multiplayer playlists until we fix the issue.*This change will roll out over the course of this current turn and by the start of the next turn (11pm EST) those maps will be fully removed from the playlists.*You will still be able to play these maps in Custom Match.
    You may not ever see this reply, but i really really want to see this game succeed. In my opinion, you guys made some questionable decisions for the game. But it is still the greatest game-play ive ever played for a Medevil game. Well, atleast the 1v1 XD plus i dont know anything about game programming and im sure its tougher than just releasing a patch.

What I wanted to say is, keep up the good work! Thank you for continues updates and patches to help the game run smoothly and make it more fair and interesting. Im not gonna ***** at you like other people have done while you ARE actually trying to make it better. I do no regret my purchase in the slightest. Keep up the good work!
    Dont let the game die!