Requested refund after 18 days of support doing absolutely NOTHING

I am sorry to say that THIS IS IT.

I do not care anymore about Bugisoft fixing the problem they caused to hundreds of players making it impossible to play the game for 18 days now, and the only thing they did was blame my system, saying its out dated and I need to update everything.... Well the jokes on you, you incompetent team of 3rd grade IT students, everything was working relatively fine until you broke the game with your "patch".

I have requested the refund on the 12th it has been a week without Ubisoft giving a god damned reply to my request.

I am now thinking of pressing legal charges at my local Consumer Rights Attorney for Consumer fraud and legally make Ubisoft give back the price of the game which I have payed for.

I bought the full game, not just the "How to play" vs a bot for 60€ bcs currently that is the only game mode that is working since the patch without crashing btw rounds with a black screen.

See you in court Ubisoft,
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mustaknuss Go to original post

I do not care anymore about Bugisoft fixing the problem they caused to hundreds of players making it impossible to play the game for 18 days now, and the only thing they did was blame my system, saying its out dated and I need to update everything.... Well the jokes on you, you incompetent team of 3rd grade IT students, everything was working relatively fine until you broke the game with your "patch".

I have requested the refund on the 12th it has been a week without Ubisoft giving a god damned reply to my request.

I am now thinking of pressing legal charges at my local Consumer Rights Attorney for Consumer fraud and legally make Ubisoft give back the price of the game which I have payed for.

I bought the full game, not just the "How to play" vs a bot for 60€ bcs currently that is the only game mode that is working since the patch without crashing btw rounds with a black screen.

I feel you brother. I've owned this game for the last 3 days, and those 3 days i have spent with crash after crash after crash. If Ubicocks are not willing to fix this ****, i'm all with you on the court case. It's absolutely blood boiling that you spend 60 ****ing hard earned euros on something that runs worse than beta. ubisoft doesn't even take the time to bother their arse now that they have gotten their money. I've been waiting on this game for the best part of a year and it's completely ruined. Took a great game, and ****ed it with a footlong ***** made of incompetence, congratulations to every scumbag at Ubicocks that thinks they're satisfying their customers.

Originally Posted by Mustaknuss Go to original post

I was also thinking of taking legal actions. Nonsense they take your money, then provide something that can't be used. Clearly a fraud.
     2 people found this helpful

I can not play normally since patch 1.03. Well, how much can this continue ?

This is what I do to somehow play the gaem:

Duels and Brawl: I deactivate one of my two cores, and it never freezes after a round.

Skirmish and dominion: just before the end of the match I deactivate one core, and it never freezes.

Elimination: I can't play these because one core is not enough and other player or AI disappear if I use just one. I could probably play if I switch cores on and off all the time but that's just too much hassle.

Oh yeah and btw I have a ****ty pentium G620 cpu but apparently the game doesn't crash if u use half the power??? xD

So they can't blame this bug on PCs being too weak :^)
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Eppela Go to original post

Duels and Brawl: I deactivate one of my two cores, and it never freezes after a round.

Skirmish and dominion: just before the end of the match I deactivate one core, and it never freezes.

Elimination: I can't play these because one core is not enough and other player or AI disappear if I use just one. I could probably play if I switch cores on and off all the time but that's just too much hassle.

Oh yeah and btw I have a ****ty pentium G620 cpu but apparently the game doesn't crash if u use half the power??? xD

I do a similar juggle to make the game playable, but boy is it fustrating having to tab out and fiddle with task manager constantly. It is the worst is when you forget, or don't make it in time and end up with a freeze anyway...

Originally Posted by Eppela Go to original post

tried but it still freezes out :'(

dear UBI

if i play with bot :black screen after finish round :'(
    if i play wih player: black screen when i join game :'(
    tks UBI for your patch, can you refunded my money :|
    buy game > playing game 15 days > wait patch fix 22 days (may be more)

Just letting off some steam

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I've had it with these mother****ing bugs in my mother****ing game! Everybody strap in, we are about to refund some games

Just kidding I don't have the balls to do that and For Honor is too much fun. But this freezing is just getting on my nerves! I've tried every solution that has been suggested to me and I wrote an email to customer support(to which I still haven't got any response) to get some help. Nothing has happened and time and time again I keep getting blackscreened after almost every round. It's just infuriating to finally figure out how to be kicking the living crap out of that annoying peacekeeper only to be thrown out of the game and have the whole satisfaction taken away from me. I saw that the developers do actually know about this issue and are trying to fix it(if they are telling the truth) but it isn't on the known issues list, which is really worrying

I just want to play this fun and rage inducing game with my friends, but at this moment it really isn't worth it. We join up a group, search for a game, join the game, get hyped to slaughter some frail samurais or stinking vikings, then my game freezes and that leaves my useless friends all by themselves to fend off those savages. It's just not fun.

So please, fix this issue, if not for me, then do it for you. I'll promise to be a loyal paying customer who will never complain again. I have moooneey~

Also, side note, this freezing seems to happen the most whenever I am winning. I don't know, might just be a coincidence but... I am still going to use that as an excuse for my terrible winrate

PS **** Peacekeepers

PPS Lawbringer masterrace

Love you
    Bye

"Update 1.04
    Various bug fixes to improve performance and match stability."

Seems the black screen bug wasn't part of those fixes. It'd be nice if the patch notes weren't so vague and actually detailed what changes were made, instead of keeping us guessing.